11

It's been 4 months now since the incident that happened to chrissy. Charlotte hasn't been getting much great treatment at home. Her mom is ignoring her and most off the times just yells at her for nothing.

Her mom just doesn't wanna face Charlotte or any off the kids. She's been thinking about her life and how she let things slid. Worse her ex husband, Charlotte's father called. He said he wants Charlotte back to his life before she turns 18. Charlotte is just 16 now. Her birthday was in Feb. Charlotte's mom doesn't know who to tell Charlotte but it's gonna be soon.

Chrissy has been off and quiet. She lost her baby because she saw a video off her best friends having a 3sum with her boyfriend. She lost it than lost her baby too.

It's in the morning and Charlotte is ready for school. Her new hairstyle that she paid for with Marcus money. His been spoiling her lately and she doesn't like it. (Media). Her phone rang and it was Marcus. She smiled answering it.

"Hey." She greeted with a smile on her face. Marcus was on his way to her house. He was gonna pick her up.

"Hey char. You ready yet?" He asked her. She looked at herself at the mirror. She had on a his huge black T-shirt with a cartoon on it and black ripped jeans with black Jordan's.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She said turning to her bed and looking for her school nag.

"Good and oh char...we ain't going to school." He said to her. Char frowned. Not this again.

"Marcus you can't make me skip school again. Remember that night." She said referring to the incident night.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah but today I want us to go to this special place." He said parking outside her house.

"What special place?" Charlotte asked rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry about, just come out before your mom sees me." He said than hung up. Charlotte took her purse than walked out her room. She locked it than went downstairs. She saw Chrissy on the couch watching TV.

"You not going to school?" Charlotte asked her. Chrissy looked at her.

"No. You also seem like you ain't going to school too." Chrissy said looking at her purse. Where's the school bag?

"Um...I am. It's...just...I don't need my school bag cause....um...uh I have my books in my locker." Charlotte lied with a nervous sweat. Chrissy frowned at her but faced the TV.

"Okay. Bye." She said waving her off. Charlotte went out than ran to Marcus car. She went in the passage sit.

"Hey." She smiled at him. He looked at her outfit and smiled. She looked good in his T-shirt. "Drive before Chrissy look out the window." Charlotte said to him. He started the car than drove off.

"Ain't she going to school?" He asked her. Charlotte shook her head.

"Luckily no. Meaning she won't tell my mom that I wasn't at school." She said smiling looking at Marcus.

"So she was the one who told her?" Marcus asked her, eying her for a sec than turning to the road.

"I don't know yet but I know the school don't call." Charlotte said. Marcus nodded, he has been having this problem with Nik. Nik said he wants a rerace for 1 million. Marcus can't turn that down cause he'll win and walk out there 2 million.

"You hungry?" Marcus turned his attention to her, not Nik and the 2 million.

"Yeah, can we get McDonalds." She asked him.

"Sure." He said. She smiled. They reached McDonalds and went in, holding hands.

Tasha and chichi were inside, eating they burgers and fries. Tasha took a sip off her drink and almost choked seeing Charlotte and Marcus.

"Bitch..." Tasha tapped chichi shoulder. Chichi looked at her with burger in her mouth. "Look." She pointed at Charlotte and Marcus. Chichi looked at them than gasped.

"This bitches are dating." Chichi said with food in her mouth. Tasha scrunched her face.

"Close your mouth when you eating, nasty ass bitch." Tasha mumbled the last three words but chichi still heard her but she decided to ignore her.

"So we telling Nik?" Chichi asked.

"Hell yeah bitch." Tasha said with a duh tone. "First we gonna have to take time a pic and post them." Tasha said smiling.

"Why would we do that?" Chichi asked. Tasha glared at her

"Just cause..." Tasha shrugged than took her phone and took a picture off them. "They gonna be embarrassed. Plus Marcus got hoes that are crazy about him. They gonna fuck this ugly bitch ass." Tasha said laughing. Chichi rolled her eyes.

"Hello how may I help you?" The McDonald lady asked them.

"Can I have a foldover, chocolate shake with fries." Charlotte said. Marcus was focus on the menu. He didn't know what to take.

"Can...can I get your big Mac burger with coke and fries." Marcus said.

"That will be 3,45" the lady said. Charlotte was about to take out money but of course Marcus paid before she did. She glared at him and walked to a table a lil away from tasha and chichi.

"You mad?" Marcus asked her as he walked behind her. She looked at him than rolled her eyes.

"Marcus I need you to stop paying stuff for me. It's only shows that am some type off golddigger." Charlotte said rolling her eyes once again.

"You better stop rolling your eyes or you gonna get it." Marcus smirked looking at her. She didn't get it. "But I like paying for my girl stuff. If you with me, you don't pay with your money. I like to keep my girl happy with goods and money. She has to be stress free when she's with me. She has to know that if she's with me, she can get whatever she wants." Marcus said wrapping his arms around her. Charlotte couldn't help but smile.

"So I'm your girl huh?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know...are you?" Marcus played dumb. Charlotte laughed.

"Whatever but I'm still not your girl yet so you have to stop paying for me." She said.

"Who said you ain't?" He asked frowning.

"Me, myself and I." Charlotte sang. Marcus noticed that she had a great voice. And he loved it.

"You can sing too." He said. Charlotte blushed looking down.

"Number 234!"

'Damn I need to cuff her before she gets taken from me.' Marcus said himself.

****