38

Flash pic. Flash is played by Lucas coly.

Tears spilling out off Angela's eyes. She can't believe it. Her boyfriend is actually standing right in front off her. She stepped closer. She can't believe it's him. It's him.

"Flash." She jumped on him. "I missed you so much." She cried on his shoulder. She was lost a lil without. That's one off the reasons she was taking too much drugs.

"I miss ya too." Flash said as tears came out off his eyes. He missed her so much more than she missed him. Flash is a France guy but grow up in New Orleans and had that New Orleans accent with him cause that's what he knew best. But he still knows French.

"How did you-" she got  off him and cup his face. "How did you find me? I-i-i thought i-i will never see y-you again?" Angela asked him as she kept on crying. Flash just smirked a bit as a few more tears came out.

"I have ma' ways." He said smiling. Angela smirked wiping his tears with her thump. She missed him so much.

"Come." She went inside and he took his bags and went in. He looked around Marcus home. "I know it's big huh?" Angela said smiling. Flash chuckled.

"Yeah." He said smiling.

*****

Angela and flash were at the kitchen with pizza and sodas. Angela is so happy to be with her boo. Her Daddy. One about Angela is that she's no longer a virgin. Flash and her had sex when she was 14.

"Yo babe, I kno' ya' got questions shoot 'em." Flash said to her. Angela smiled nervously.

"Why you came back looking for me? I mean....I made a mistake by hurting you and not telling you the truth. I let your friend take over my brain and I was taking drugs, drinking and stealing goods from you. I was so.... I hate myself. I hate hurting you Lucas. How can you forgive me so easily and look at my face?" Angela asked crying now. She made bad mistakes and she wishes to forget them but now his here for her. It's hard and she's losing her head. Knowing you hurt someone you love deeply, hurts bad.

"Cuz you ma' baybeh. Ion see ma'self wit no one buh you. I can try ta' hate ya' taday by tomorrow I wanna hold you. Ang you mine baybeh. I made mistakes too but ya' ass still rode wit me ma'. If I shoot someone taday. I kno' ya' ass will take the fault even if I say nah. You are special ta' me ma'. N' I luh ya' ass." Flash said making Angela smile. She hugged him and shut her eyes. She started remembering what she did bad to him.

Flashback

Angela walked down the streets off new Orleans. She was pissed and tired. Her mother just told her that she couldn't date flash and she's pissed. Really pissed.

Angela got to the place, she wanted to be in. She went in the flat and up the stairs to the third floor. She got there and music was blasting. She knocked on the door and it opened. The guy smiled looking at Angela up and down. She smiled.

"Hey Jay." Angela said to Jay. Flash's best friend. She bite her lip looking at his chocolate skin glow. His abs popping like always. Jay had Angela in control with all the cocaine he handed to her.

"Sup ang. I ain't except ya' ass ta' be hea'. C'mon inside." He walked to the couch. Angela walked in and took out her jacket. She sat next to him.

"You know why I came. I had to come for the good stuff." Angela said smiling at him.

"Are ya' sure ya' ain't hea' fa' me?" He asked her as he placed his hand on her thigh. Angela giggled pushing his hand away from her.

"Nah. You should stop. I'm going out with ya' best friend." Angela said to him. Jay chuckled getting up and walking to his drawer. Jay lives in a one room bedroom alone. His 20 years and flash is 17 but they clicked and became good friends.

"You kno' flash don't luh you like I will buh it's cool." Jay said walking to the couch with a bag off cocaine. Angela sat up smiling and tying her hair into a high bun.

"C'mon now. Jay." She said. They sat together and sniffed up cocaine up their nose. Angela sighed feeling relaxed. She lay her head on the couch and smiled. She felt Jay's hand on her thigh and moving up to her pussy. Angela looked at him with a smirk.

"Stop." Angela pushed his hand. "You don't listen." She said laughing. Jay smirked moving closer to her and leaned closer to her.

"You kno' I love you ang." He whispered to her. Angela looked at his lips than his eyes. Jay pressed his lips on her and they made out. Angela got on his lap and they forced the kiss more. Jay's lips moved to her neck and her sweet spot. Making Angela moan and careless his head.

"Mmmm jay." She moaned. He lift up her top and helped her take it off. Her breast were out. Jay suck them making Angela moan louder.

"C'mon let's move to the bed." Jay said to her. Angela was so turned on and drugged that she nodded. He picked her up and they moved to the bed.

One thing lead to another, Angela found herself on top off Jay riding him with her screaming out off her lungs but not as much as she screams out off her lungs when she's fucking flash.

Talking about flash. He was walking up the stairs to Jay's apartment. Flash knock on the door. No one answered. That was cause no one heard it because off the music and Angela screaming. Flash opened the door and walked in. He heard moaning and grunts. Flash laughing a bit.

"This nigga fucking a bitch." What he didn't know it was his bitch. Flash smirked thinking off and idea. He should burst in there and stop them. Flash walked to the door than kicked it down. He walked in with a smile but his smile fell when he saw his first love on his only friend.

Flash to present

Angela was choking in tears. She hold on tight to flash as he rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry!" Angela cried. She can't forgive herself.

*****