67

*Late at night*

Angela got up coughing loudly. She's been coughing for a while. At first it started off small but along the days it became huge and it was getting worse. Her chest pains when she coughs and her nose has turned pink, making her eyes pink below and a bit swollen. She gets weak at times but she refuses to go see a doctor. She instead makes flash go buy more flu syrup.

Angela turned to flash side and he wasn't laying next to her. He hasn't been home since morning. After their big fight.

Flashback

Flash walked out the bathroom to see Angela dressing up their son. Henry Jr. He sucked his teeth chuckling to himself. Angela turned her head to look at him.

"What you chuckling for?" Angela asked him than placed her son on the ground. He went off running to his room to play with his toys.

"You still think you getting better Angela?" He asked her.

"I believe so henry." She snapped. Flash raised his eyebrows at her. She sucked in her breath than sat down. Taking another tissue and coughing on it. Flash sat next to her.

"Ya' need to see a doctor Ang." He said to her. Angela rolled her eyes at him. She believed that she was getting fine.

"Just like you needing a side hoe. Really flash?" Angela turned to him. Flash looked away from her. He doesn't like looking at her face at the moment. She looked too sick. "I found her number and I called her." Angela said making flash laugh.

"I told you now and again that I ain't cheatin' on ya' Angela. I'm not-" flash stopped himself from saying anything he'll regret.

"She told me that y'all like to meet and have lunch. She's only 15 flash. We are 20 and we should be focusing on our son. Making a better future for us." Angela said. Flash got up than walked out the room. Angela followed. He could hear her coming.

"Angela go back to bed-" she cut him off.

"NO! LISTEN TO ME!" Angela was angry and pissed at him. "I'm trying to make us be happy! And I can't with that bitch on your line flash!" She yelled at him. Flash looked at his son's room to see him standing there with his toy, looking at his parents.

"Henry in yah' room." The boy obeyed, shutting his bedroom door. "You should shut up and think befa' ya' talk Ang!" Flash yelled still not facing her.

"Oh really!" Angela walked wanting to go in front off his face but flash heard her footsteps than moved forward with every step. Angela realized than sighed stopping. "Stop walking away from me flash! I'm trying to talk to you." She said catching her breath.

"Talk than" flash said making her wanna cry. She knows that he can't face her.

"Do I look that ugly flash?" Angela asked.

"No baybeh" flash finally turned when he heard her say that. He looked at her than walked up to her. "Ya' need to see a doctor Angela. Please." Flash said.

"I-i-i need you mostly flash. I need you here with me. Buh' you still outhea with that little bitch!" Angela cried. Flash rolled his eyes than walked away from her.

"Whatever Ang. I'm gotta think." He walked out the house leaving her standing there.

Flash to present

Angela cried thinking about what happened. She hated herself and him also. She got up from bed than checked her phone. 2:12 am. She walked to the bathroom than used it. As she was flushing. She heard the door open and close. His back. She thought. She flushed. As she walked to the sink to wash her hands. She felt woozy. She ignored it. She washed her hands than took a tissue. Once again coughing on to it. She looked at her tissue than saw blood. Her heart started beating fast. She heard her bedroom door opening.

Angela tried to walk out the bathroom but her legs gave up on her. She started crying, feeling her cheats close in.

"F-f-flash" she called for him. Flash walked into the bathroom to see his girl laying on the floor. He ran up to her than kneeled in front off her.

"Angela." He pulled her up to his chest.

"B-b-blood." She cried looking at her tissue. He looked at it than panicked.

"Fuck Ang! We need to go to the hospital." He hold on tight to her as he stood up. He carried her out to the living room. Took his car keys than went out the apartment. Down the stairs to his car than buckled her in. He ran back to get Henry. Who was asleep.

****

Flash looked at Angela as the doctor talked.

"Lung cancer" Angela whispered to herself.

"Yes luckily there is treatment but we don't know if you are suitable for treatment just yet. We till need to run some tests than keep you for a while to see how you respond to your treatment. We also have to examine your body to see if there is no other infection you have. Also check your blood level." The doctor said. Flash hold on tight to Angela's hand. Tears spilling out off her.

"It's okay baybeh." Flash said trying to calm her down. Angela nodded trying to calm herself down.

"I'll leave you to get yourself together." The doctor said than walked out. Angela turned to flash.

"Lung cancer Henry." She said as she let her tears flow out off her.

"I'm sorry Angela buh' we got dis. We got did baybeh" flash said as tears slowly came out off his eyes.

"What if I don't respond well to the treatment. Will that...will that mean I'm gonna die Henry?" Angela said. Flash hold on tight to her hand taking it to his lips than kissing it as he shook his head. Refusing to let her go.

"Nah baybeh. You gonna respond ta it. Okay. You gotta. Fa' henry mamas. Henry needs his mommy." Flash said as he cried to her. Angela cried along with him. Flash laid his head on her lap.

****