79

Trey sighed looking at Lisanna and her 'New' big brother run past him with his favourite T-shirt that Lisa got him on his birthday. It was a T-shirt of him and her holding lil Lisanna with huge big smiles.

"Let me see!" TJ screamed running after Lisanna.

"No!" She screamed back running to her daddy. She stood behind his legs hiding from TJ. She didn't want no one touching her Father's T-shirt except from her.

"Anna. Give me my T-shirt." Trey said calmly. She slowly handed it to him. Trey took it than walked off upstairs to Lisa before he does something he regrets. He walked inside the bedroom than turned to Lisa. She was sweating and breathing hard. He thought she started getting out off bed again.

"I told ya' ass to sit in bed." He said. Lisa shook her head making 'I'm in pain' face. Trey's eyes widen rushing up to her. He put his hand under the covers and felt that she was soaking wet down there. He panicked.

"What the fuck?! His 2 weeks early!" He yelled. Lisa rolled her eyes.

"His not! Today is the day! I told you last night!" Lisa yelled as she cried.

"Okay, okay. Uh....let me get the bags and the kids in the car. Hold on baby." He rushed to the closest than took the baby bag they've been saving for a week. He took the car keys than ran downstairs. "Anna! TJ!" He yelled out opening the front door. They ran out the living room.

"Yes Paps." TJ said. Trey throw the baby bag at him making him fall on his ass.

"Take that in the car! Y'all stay in there wait for me and your mother!" Trey yelled rushing back upstairs. He went in the room and Lisa was crying, sweating and it made Trey more scared like before when Tia was giving birth. He always gets scared when his kids are being born.

"C'mon baybeh, c'mon." He put Lisa's arm around him than helped her to her feet. She cried louder feeling pains on both her feet. Trey picked her up and wobbled out the room. "Damn bae. What have you been eating?" He whispered making Lisa cry louder to make him know he was hurting her feelings. Trey slowly went downstairs than outside to the parking lot. It was starting to pour. Trey sighed in frustration opening the passage seat than placed Lisa inside. TJ and lisanna were inside as told.

"Is Mommy okay?" Lisanna asked.

"Yeah. Your lil brother is coming home soon so she's just...." Lisa helped him.

"Overwhelmed" Lisa said. Trey went to the driver sit than started the car. He reversed, the gate opened than he drove off down the street.

"Baby breath." Trey said trying to see through the rain. It was pouring even more than it ever did.

"Slow d-down Trey! It- it's raining" Lisa said trying to calm herself..

"It's okay. I got these"

****

In a few distance a speeding truck was coming. The driver, Shawn was trying to hit the breaks but there were not working.

"Please god help me." He mumbled trying again and again.

****

Behind Trey and Lisa was an arguing couple driving past the speeding limit. Cole and Jessica.

"I don't give fucks anymore! I told you to tell your mama to respect me! Now all she does is disrespect me more and more and more! I've had it!" Jessica yelled.

"So?! Does that mean you had to tell her, her business that she already knows about! That was low Jes! Even for you!" Cole yelled not minding the road anymore.

"Low?! Low?! You wanna know what's Low?-

*****

In just a few seconds, Trey stopped at the red light, tapping his fingers on the staring wheel. He looked at Lisa who was breathing taking it slow.

"Breath baby. You doing good." Trey said.

"Yeah mommy! Go mommy! We love you!" Lisanna cheered for her mother.

"Yeah! Go Mrs. Mom!" TJ screamed making Lisa smile a bit. Trey saw the light turn green, he moved forward.

"I love y-"

BANG

BANG

In a fast second but in slow motion (imagine) The truck hit Lisa and Lisanna side. Lisanna's head hit the window and the side off the car stab her side. The couple at the back without looking but heard the car crushing, they hit the back off Trey's car. The truck pushed Trey's car to the right than it spin making trey groan in a lil pain. Everything stopped.

Trey slowly opened his eyes, hearing TJ cry at the back, police, ambulance. He tried to move his head but his neck hurt. He started still, till again. He blacked out.

*****