14

Marcus and Charlotte reached the cliff. Charlotte smiled looking at the ocean and city. She had Marcus with her and she's in a calming place. Marcus was in the car, 'fixing' himself. After he was done, he washed his hand with water that he had on a bottle than stepped out the car.

He took the necklace out his pocket. Than sneak up behind her, he moved her hair aside than put the necklace on. Charlotte was smiling looking at the lil diamonds. He clipped it on her and stepped back. Charlotte turned around smiling with a confused look on her.

"What's this for?" She asked him

"I just wanted to say sorry for the incident. I-i-i was t-thinking about something and forgot that I was driving. Can you forgive me?" He asked her. Charlotte smiled looking down a lil.

"No." She replied shaking her head. Marcus started panicking. His head twitched and set to PANIC!

"What?! Okay! Um...what do you want me to do?! I can stop daydreaming Charlotte! Please please please! You want something?! New shoes! Anything?! Charlotte-" Charlotte cut him off. She laughed shaking her head.

"Marcus shut up you embarrassing yourself. I forgive you." She said  laughing at him.

"Oh good cause I was gonna lose it." Marcus said pulling her by her waist and hugging her close. Charlotte wasn't sure if she should wrap her arms around him or not. She slowly move her arms to his neck. Her took deep breaths than relaxed in his arms. Not only was she relaxed but so safe and warm, cozy. Just standing with his arms around her, made her feel some type off way.

"You shouldn't be uncomfortable with me Charlotte. You should know I got you." Marcus whispered in her ear. Charlotte closed her eyes and smiled. I got you. Three words that mean more than anything to her right now. The voice in her head, shut the fuck up. They heard that and didn't know what to say.

"I know." Charlotte said to him. Marcus smiled to himself. He felt relieved that she trust him. Maybe he can....just maybe he can tell her to take her clothes and he will fuck her for the rest off her life....just kidding maybe he can tell her how you feel. Maybe it's the right time.

" blocking her way to the door. Those words strike her badly.

"Um....Marcus... I...I don't know what to say." She unwrapped her arms around him. Marcus dropped his hands and they went to his pockets.

"You could tell me how you feel." He said her. Hoping she would tell him want he wanted to hear.

"Okay..." Charlotte sighs. "Marcus you a great guy, charming, smart, goffy and handsome. Actually you the type that every girl need. I like you too but I'm scared Marcus. I never dated before a-" Marcus took her hand.

"I can teach you." He said hoping she would say yes.

"Marcus let me finish. I've never dated before and I never knew how it felt to date. I want my first to be my first forever. I-"

"I can be that first" he cut her. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Marcus! Let me finish. As I was saying I want my first to be my first forever. I want him to love me through darkness and happiness. That's why....I want you to be my first." Marcus heart just stopped for a sec. A smile formed on his face. He got her now. She's his! She's now his!

"Fuck Charlotte!" He picked her up and kissed her. Deeply, like almost sucking in her whole lips. Charlotte didn't mind cause she wanted his lips too for the longest. They kissed for a long time. 55 clouds passed them with a smile on they faces. Charlotte pulled back, catching her breath. Marcus caught his.

"Wow." Charlotte said with a smile on her face. Marcus bit his lip looking her.

"You mine forreal?"

"Yes but we gotta take it slow-" Marcus cut her.

"Fuck taking it slow. I wanna kiss you right in front off everyone!" He said to her. Charlotte laughed.

"Okay Marcus. Now put me done." She said to him. Marcus has another idea.

"Um...what?" He hold her tightly and walked to the cliff.

"Marcus put me down." Charlotte said. Marcus knew that they phones was in the car and stuff. He walked to the edge off the cliff where her legs were off the ground but his. He hold her close.

"I can't hear you." He said. Charlotte looked around and gasped.

"Marcus! No! Don't drop me! I'm gonna die!" Marcus smirked than jumped. "Maaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrccccccuuuuuuussssssss!" Charlotte scream.

Marcus felt the rush and smiled with her still in his arms. They would die today...

They die together.

And be together forever!

****