32

Marcus walked into the bathroom with trey. They shut the door and locked it. Making sure the maid doesn't come in by mistake. Lisa was at the hospital with Charlotte. They were having a lil girl time. Even though Charlotte can't talk or laugh properly.

"Wake this nigga up!" Marcus said to trey. Jamie was tied up in the bathtub full off water, salt and petrol. He was naked too. Trey splashed water on his face waking him up. Jamie's eyes opened they widen when he realized where he was.

"Wha' da' fuck?!" Jamie screamed. Marcus smirked.

"Hello dirty J." Marcus said squatting to his face. Jamie looked at Marcus in a lil fear.

"Fuck am I here for?" Jamie asked.

"Oh you know why. You think you can take my girl and treat her like your hoes without her or my permission." Marcus asked. Jamie chuckled.

"Fuck yeah. I did didn't I?" Jamie said thinking he was smart. Marcus laughed with trey than Marcus punched him right in the mouth, making his 2 teeth fall out. Marcus jumped happy.

"Wooohooo! Shit! I feel alive!" Marcus yelled out making trey laugh shaking his head.

"Why just for punching like a bitch?" Jamie said spitting out his teeth and blood. Marcus laughed.

"Says the person who's spitting out his teeth." Marcus said pulling him by his curls and making him look at Marcus's eyes.

"I think it's time." Trey said smirking. He was excited to teach this nigga a lesson.

"You right." Marcus let go off Jamie's curls and walked to the counter by the sink and window. He looked at himself and smiled. "You know Jamie. You and king thought about this well. I mean, tricking me and my girl. Shit was perfect but I hate that I was tricked." Marcus turned to Jamie with a sharp scissor. Large enough to chop his head off. "You know....I was so scared on what was happen to Charlotte in your hands. Now I saw. She even explained to me what happened. It hurts my heart and eyes to see her like that." Marcus said. Trey was with a Chinese sword with a smirk on the face.

"I-i-i....I'm sorr-sorry ma-man. I j-just wanted a wife." Jamie said scared out his pants. Marcus laughed.

"I know. I know man. No worries." Marcus said than looked at trey. He nodded his head. Trey smiled than sliced Jamie's arms open. Jamie screamed feeling salted water going into his arms.

"FUCK!" he screamed looking at his arms. Blood flowing open.

"You like beating women like shit! Huh?! Again trey!" Marcus yelled. Trey sliced Jamie's chest. Blood poured out.

"I'm SORRY! PLEASE MAN! I SWEAR I'LL STOP! PLEASE!" Jamie cried. Marcus chuckled.

"Oh now it's not nice! But you punching mine is nice!" Marcus screamed in Jamie's face. Jamie started peeing himself.

"Let me cut his fingers off!" Trey said smiling.

"No! N-no p-please Marcus!" Jamie cried.

"Do it!" Marcus said smiling. He walks back letting trey do his thing. Marcus faced the mirror and took out a blunt. And light it up, as he blow out smoke laughing, Jamie was crying in pain as trey chop off his fingers.

"Mmm my back!" Charlotte groaned sitting up. Lisa was besides her with a pillow, placing it on her back to make her feel comfortable.

"Sorry girl. You gon' be okay." Lisa said with a worried look. She was happy that Charlotte was alive but she looked died and empty.

"I'm okay." Charlotte said. She wasn't speaking properly but she was trying too.

"I'm so happy you alive. You sure you okay?" Lisa asked still worried. Charlotte chuckled a lil.

"I'm fine girl chill." Charlotte said smiling. Lisa cracked a smile as she sat next to Charlotte. There was a bit off silence, maybe it's cause Charlotte was slowly blacking out.

"You sleeping?" Lisa asked laughing a bit. Charlotte giggled.

"Their pills are making me drunk." Charlotte said.

"I know them pills." Lisa said smiling.

"So...how's you and Trey?" Charlotte asked. Lisa looked down blushing.

"We friends nothing more." Lisa said

"C'mon, just cause I have 2 useless eyes doesn't mean I can't see you blushing." Charlotte said smiling.

"Oh shut up." Lisa laughs. "Trey is sweet and all but I don't want to be in to that relationship." Lisa said.

"That's what I said about me and Marcus but look at us now." Charlotte said

"That's cause you and Marcus were match made in heaven. Me and Trey are just.....good friends made in heaven." Lisa said smiling.

"Mmhmm" Charlotte said falling into deep sleep. Lisa laid on the couch next to her and soon also went to sleep. In both there heads is what the boys are doing.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" Jamie screamed as he burns in the tub. Marcus and trey were at the balcony all dressed to go to the hospital.

"I think I need to tell Lisa how I feel." Trey said looking at the street off las Vegas.

"Oh word?" Marcus asked raising his eyebrows.

"Aaaaah please!" Jamie screamed in the background.

"Yeah. Maybe she feels the same way." Trey said shrugging his shoulders. Marcus nodded looking out at the view.

*****