88

Month later

Everything was going smoothly for Charlotte and Marcus. They are very excited for the baby and they are planning a gender reveal party. Charlotte wants something small. Like dinner at her favourite restaurant with all her friends. She's 6 months pregnant and ready to give birth.

Not only are them in a happy place but Angela and Flash have been spending more time together. Angela is healing and she's back to her old ways. She eats healthier and takes her medication everyday.

Than Lisa and Trey. They both distract themselves as much as they can, Lisa focus on Trevor and TJ. Trey focus on healing his leg and his business. They may have came to calm terms but there's distance towards them. Only time they get to be together is when they going to bed. Lisa has felt the distance and she tries her best to connect with him but she's still hurting, so she just focus on her kids.

****

Charlotte walked into the diner and looked around, searching for Lisa. She sees her at the back booth feeding Trevor baby food. She walked up to them and smiled as she sat opposite them.

"Hey bestie." She greeted them. Lisa smiled back at her. Charlotte analyzed her. Seeing bags under her eyes and her hair and nails not done. She looked tired and hasn't had rest for a while. She had a few scars by her neck and a lil bruise by her head but she's healing.

"Charlotte... Stop staring at me like that." Lisa said smiling awkwardly.

"Sorry.... But Lisa are you okay? You don't look...okay." Charlotte said.

"I'm fine. I'm still in the mourning process but am fine." Lisa said smiling. Charlotte didn't believe her but she changed the subject

"Trevor looks so healthy and bigger." Charlotte said. Lisa smiled nodding.

"Yeah. He makes me happy everyday." She said.

"Sooo, I have got some ideas for the wedding. I-" Lisa was bewildered.

"Wedding?"

"Yeah, you and Trey...?"

"Oh, um....yeah. I haven't thought about any off that." Lisa said

"Well, I did. I'm very excited. When Marcus told me that you and Trey made up. I was happy. I can't wait to see in your white dress." Charlotte said making Lisa sigh. Her head start paining.

"Char... I can't. I just can't." She cried. Tears spilling down her eyes. Charlotte held her hand, worried about her best friend.

"What's wrong? Talk to me."

"I can't get married to him. I'm not ready anymore. Me and Trey are not in good terms. I forgive him but there's this distance between us and I...." She lowered her head and cried even more. Charlotte's heart broke. She wanted happiness between her and her friend.

"Lisa, it's okay." She tried to calm her. Lisa nodded wiping her tears. Her eyes are blood shot red.

"I love Trey. I love him so much. I never have imagined my life without him. His everything I've asked for. He loves me deeply but nowadays, there's distance and I can see his trying to connect with me and I am too but every time we together it just feels tiring and it's like we not how we use to be. I cry every night while his asleep. I cry. I cry for Lisanna and us. I cry and am tired of feeling like shit. I just wanna be in love again and be happy with my family." Lisa cried. Charlotte rubbed her hand as Lisa cried. Letting it all out. Just than an idea came into mind.