68

Marcus called Charlotte for the 50th time. He heard that she went back home to Kelvin. He went to go check her at the hotel but she was gone.

"Fuck!" He screamed slamming his head on the steering wheel. Just than his phone rang. He looked at was flash. Marcus rolled his eyes than answered.

"What Flash?" Marcus asked. He heard breathing.

"Marcus come to the hospital. It's Angela." He said. Marcus shoot his head up than started the car.

"Wha' happened man?" Marcus asked him.

"She's got lung cancer man." Flash cries on the phone. Marcus hung up than drove to the hospital.

****

Lisa woke up to see trey laying asleep next to her. They were still on the couch. She got up slowly than went to the bathroom. She heard his phone ring and him waking up to pick it up. She ease dropped.

"Yo"

.......

"For real"

........

"Alright on our way" trey hung up. Lisa stepped out the bathroom after she washed her hands than walked to her bedroom. Trey followed her from behind.

"Who was it?" Lisa asked.

"Flash, Angela is in the hospital. We gotta go." Trey said taking sleeping Lisanna to his arms. Lisa put on her slippers. Trey helped her take her purse than took her hand they walked out the hotel room. Lisa took out her phone than called Charlotte.

****

Charlotte was sitting by the bench waiting on the plane to come through. She heard her phone ring, she looked at it. It was Lisa. She quickly wiped her eyes than answered.

"H-hello."

"Charlotte. Angela's at the hospital. Please meet me there." Lisa said through the phone. Charlotte got up quickly.

"Okay okay." Charlotte said than hung up. She took her bags than walked as quickly as she can out the airport. She took a cab there to the hospital.

****

Angela looked at her Henry as he woke up on the sofa besides her. She smiled looking at how cute he was when he was confused. He looked at Angela than walked up to her.

"Mama, you okay?" He asked her. For a 3 to 4 year old her sure was smart. And had a smart mouth like her. But his Father's features and good heart.

"I'm gonna be okay baybeh." She said mocking Flash. Henry Jr smiled looking at her.

"Marcus is on his way. Along with trey and Lisa." Flash said.

"What about Charlotte?" Angela asked. Just as she said that, Charlotte popped up with her luggage. Flash helped Charlotte.

"Oh  gosh, I came as soon as I heard." Charlotte said throwing her bags aside.

"Wussap with da' bags? And how come ya here first?" Flash asked.

"I was at the airport which is 5 minutes away from here. What's wrong with you Angela?" Charlotte asked taking Angela's hand than rubbed Henry Jr's head and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Why airport?" Angela asked. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Forget about that. What's wrong what's going o-" Marcus ran into the room. He saw Charlotte and inside he was relieved but his problem was his baby sister.

"Ang" Marcus said walking to Charlotte side and kissing Angela's forehead. He had tears on his eyes also making Angela cry. Flash took Henry Jr out the room. Charlotte moved aside letting Marcus and Angela cru together.

"Marcus, I'm scared." Angela cried.

"You got this Angela. Yo-" Trey and Lisa walked in. They left Lisanna with Flash and Henry.

"Angela!" Lisa called her. "What's going on?" Lisa asked.

"Angela has lung cancer." Marcus said making Charlotte's eyes widen. Tears beginning to flow out her eyes. Lisa was already crying. They all surrounded her. Flash walked in,the kids were taken by the nurse to the play room next door.

"The doctor said she can get treatment buh' they still have to keep her to see how the treatment is responding to her." Flash said. Marcus looked at his beloved sister than curse himself from not being there for her. He should have known.

"I-i-i'm scared as fuck." Angela said making herself laugh.

"You gonna be cool A. You beat this." Trey said. Marcus just looked at her. Angela looked at him.

"Mama has to come see me." Angela said making Marcus shake his head.

"Nah." He said. Angela looked at Charlotte begging her to talk to him. Charlotte looked aside debating on if she has too. She had too. Charlotte took Marcus's hand.

"C'mon Marcus. Let's talk." Charlotte said as she pulled him out the room. Once Charlotte got outside, she sighed not wanting to do this or look at his face.

"I can't believe she has cancer." Marcus said as tears spill down his eyes.

"That's why she needs her mother more than anything right now." Charlotte said

"Buh' 'mother' ain't shit but a drug addict. I wouldn't be surprised if Angela learned from ha' to take drugs." Marcus said. Charlotte Chuckled shaking her head.

"It's this again. Marcus, I seriously don't wanna talk to you right now. Cause I don't want to end up snapping at you for our personal reasons. Buh' nigga you gotta put your pride towards your mother aside. Because if I can forgive you for putting your hands on me. I'm sure you can forgive your mother for not believing you when you needed her the most. Angela wants to see her mother and you gonna call her." Charlotte said than began walking to the room. Marcus pulled her back. Instead off saying what he needed to say, he just hugged her. Charlotte was about to push him away but he started sobbing on her shoulder. She had to push her pride towards him and hugged him back.

*****