54

Lisa got up feeling woozy and tired. She was up all night with Lisanna. Trey was asleep but his phone was up with them cause it kept buzzing but Lisa didn't check. She trusts trey. And she was pretty sure it was the boys from the trap house.

"Babe. I'm out." Trey said looking at Lisa. She looked like hell. Her hair was now curly and shit, her eyes were puffy and she tried to look alive but just can't with Lisanna breast feeding herself. Lisanna sucking her tittie and Lisa was getting tired off her lil nails digging on her flesh as she eats.

"Where you going? I thought you would help me with Lisanna." Lisa whined. Trey looked at his Queen and sighed. He had to fix this shit with Tia or else.

"I'll be back baby. Just be patient with me." He said to her. Lisa nodded looking at her daughter sucking her beast up.

"Okay. Can you get me chic-fil-A? I've been hungry and stuff. Oh and make sure you get more diapers, wipers and also she needs covers." Lisa said to him. Trey nodded.

"Alright. Love you baby." He kissed her lips than walked out without waiting for Lisa to reply. Lisa rolled her eyes at him than looked at her daughter.

"Stop scratching me." Lisa said tapping lisanna's lil hand. Lisanna was stubborn so she didn't move but only lift her leg. Lisa sighed tiredly.

"Gosh." She said.