25

Tasha stood near her bed feeding her baby boy. It's been a while since she's saw her son. His now 6 months. She doesn't come here much to see him cause her grandmother is gonna be bitching about her leaving her son and partying.

"You still hea'?" Tasha's grandma asked walking in with grocery bags. Tasha's grandma's name is Kelly. She's one kind but strict lady. Very strict. Tasha is used to her.

"Yes I am. Now shhh I'm tryna make my son sleep." Tasha said popping her gum and rocking her son. Kelly shook her head.

"How can he sleep when you keep popping your gum right in his face?" Tasha rolled her eyes, chews her gum properly. "And why you here after months Tasha?" Kelly asked her granddaughter. Tasha rolled her eyes once again.

"I'm here for my boy." Tasha said. The true reason she's here is to run into some guy called Jay.

"Mmhmm not here to see jay." Kelly said knowing her granddaughter. Tasha cut her eyes.

"No." Tasha said. Just than the front door opened and Trey walked in with more bags. Tasha's mouth almost fell. Trey was looking fiinneee. She bite her lip looking at him up and down. Trey walked in smiling at kelly. He loved ms. Kelly 'cause she reminds him off his late grandmother.

"Oh thank you trey." Kelly said taking the bags from him. Trey smiled.

"Nah it's okay ma. You know I always got you." He said smiling at her. Trey looked at Tasha. He doesn't remember her or anything but she looked familiar.

"Hi." Tasha waved shyly. Her son on her other arm. Kelly rolled her eyes walking to the kitchen.

"Sup lil ma. Can I hold Ken for a sec?" Trey asked about Kent her son. Tasha smiled.

"Sure." Tasha showed her dimples. Tasha had a Nicki minaj body and she has a pretty face with dimples like Lauren London. Tasha wasn't a bad girl. She just does bad thing cause off her past. (One thing I forgot to tell y'all)

"Hey lil man. How you doing? You seeing your moms today." Trey said playing with Kent. Kent smiled showing his gums. Kent loves trey. It's like a father figure to him. Kent may be a baby but he loves Trey.

"He likes you." Tasha said chuckling a bit.

"Yeah. I see him every time I get time." Trey looked at her. "You not usually here....um....your name is....tasha right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Um...I've been busy." Tasha half- lied. She has been busy, fucking some niggas.

"I ain't mean to say this but you need to see your son more. His growing without his parents at least let him have a mom." Trey said to tasha. That actually touched her.

"I try. It's just..." Tasha looked at Kent than saw the father. "It's been hard, making a living for me and Kent." Tasha said.

"More like chase after men and women with money!" Kelly yelled coming out off the kitchen.

"Ma!" Tasha screamed. Trey smirked a bit.

"Don't MA me tasha! YOU HEARD TREY RIGHT?! YOU NEED TO STOP FUCKING UP YOUR LIFE AND FOCUS ON YOUR SON! I'm not gonna be in this world for long tasha! He has you! If I die tonight who's gonna take him?! Them white people with no kids! No! He needs his mom! You better get your shit straight! I know..." Kelly sighed thinking about Tasha's life. "I know...it hurts looking at him especially after the way he was made! But it's not his fault tasha!" Kelly said to tasha. Who was crying now.

"So you saying it's my fault!" Tasha screamed.

"N-no i-" tasha cut her.

"I DIDN'T GO TO GRAND PA AND ASK HIM TO SHOVE HIS DICK IN ME! I DIDN'T ASK FOR MY PARENTS TO ABUSE ME AND LET ME STARVE MY WHOLE LIFE!" Tasha cried. "Mama you know that I had no one by me! I gave birth to my uncle\son! My mom taught me to suck, shove and beg for dicks and even lick pussy to make it! You don't get it! She's your child! Fuck this!" Tasha took her school bag. "Fuck this!" She screamed walking past trey and Kent. Kent was crying. He hate hearing his mom hurt.

Trey was shocked but fault bad for tasha.

Tasha ran down the road crying. When she got to where she wanna be. She dried her tears than fixed her make up and clothes. She had on ripped jeans with a crop top and jordans.

She walked to the door of the house and knocked. The door opened.

"Tasha?" Mr Brown said frowning. Tasha smiled popping her dimples. Mr Brown was her science teacher, he fucks her and she fucks him. Right now she just want a dick in her pussy to get away from her problems, maybe get some cash from him and go partying with money in her pocket.

"Hey daddy." Tasha said waving at him.

"C'mon in." Mr Brown said letting her in. One thing about Mr Brown. He really likes tasha. I mean like...wanna marry her type off like. He loves her. Tasha doesn't fuck with him that way. She just needs a dick in her.

Kelly sniffed looking at trey feed the baby. She didn't mean to yell at tasha. It was crazy in Tasha's mind.

"It's okay mama kelly. She's gonna come around." Trey said looking at her than back at Kent.

"I know. It's just....tasha isn't like that. She used to be a good girl and respected everyone. Till her parents and my ex husband broke her." Kelly chuckled a bit. "I...I remember when tasha was twelve. She used to come to me for food every Sunday. And she would eat like no ones business. I didn't think anything. Cause tasha would make up her bruises and hide herself with long pants and shirts. Than when she grow up to herself. My husband might have noticed how she became beautiful. Everyone said tasha was a hoe and my friends thought my daughter was a bitch too." Kelly sighed. "Tasha isn't like this. My baby is gone Trey. My baby is gone!" Kelly cried.

Shame....

****