31

Charlotte was laying with her eyes slowly closing. Marcus ran next to her and pushed hair off her face. She was chained on the bed, looking fucked up and shit.

"Baby...baby can you hear me?" Marcus asked her. Charlotte looked at him. Her version wasn't perfect but she knows her boyfriend's voice but she still has to be sure.

"M-ma-marcus?" She asked him. He nodded and helped her to sit up. He noticed that she was naked. He looked around for some clothes there was none. So he took out his jacket and wrapped it around her. It stopped in the middle off her thighs.

"C'mon baby." He said. He put the hoodie on her to hide her bruised swollen face. He put on white socks from the drawer on the feet than picked her up. Charlotte laid her head on his chest. She can't move or talk a lot. Everywhere hurts.

"Yo!" Trey walked in. He looked at Charlotte's legs and she was bruised. "Damn....uh.....we have to go. Ruby snitched on us!" Trey said.

"C'mon y'all! The elevator is about to open!" Lisa screamed from outside the room. They all ran out and went in the elevator. Lisa cried looking at Charlotte blacked out on Marcus's chest. When the elevator opened they ran out the hotel ran to the van. Trey had Jamie's heavy body. He placed it at the back and they went in. Marcus was at the back with Charlotte also.

"Go to the hospital bruh!" Marcus said looking at Charlotte who was now coming out blood from her mouth.

"Shit!" Juust after trey said that, shot guns started happening. Trey spin the car going to the highway. He needed to get the fuck away from them.

******

Marcus looked at his sleeping bruised up beauty. They were at the hospital now. Actually it's just him, himself. Trey and Lisa went to their hotel room with sleeping Jamie. His gonna wake up, chained up and ready to be baked up.

Marcus eyes never left Charlotte. He wanted her to wake up and smoke at him. But seems like she needed to rest more than anything.

"Mmm.." Charlotte moaned turning her head to Marcus. Marcus jumped from his chair and walked to beside her bed. He pushed hair from her face. Charlotte opened her eyes.....well one eye since it's beaten shut. The other eye was red and watery. Her cheeks were bruised and scratched. Her lip was busted and her neck was purple. Even her chest and legs were bruised and hurting.

"It's okay baby. I'm here." Marcus said kissed her forehead and laying next to her on the bed. She laid her head on his chest tiredly. Her breathing wasn't even perfect like usual.

"Y-yo-you saved m-me?" She managed to say.

"I will always baby. I'm sorry about this. This is all my fault." Marcus said with tears about to come out. He looked at her and felt guilty over and over again.

"N-n-no ba-baby n-n-no." She said wrapping her arm around him. She cut her eye and slowly went to sleep as Marcus played with her hair. He was staring straight to the wall. Without blinking. His phone buzz and it was trey.

"Yo." He answered wiping his tears.

"Aye...is Charlotte okay?" Trey asked as he rubbed Lisa's back, she was so hurt to see her first friend hurt. Just like Charlotte, Lisa was a goody nerdy girl with no interest in friends. But they met and connected.

"Yeah. She's...." Marcus looked at sleeping Charlotte. "She's going to be better." Marcus said to him.

"Oh...that's cool. I locked Jamie in our bathroom. When you get home, it's show time." Trey said. Marcus smirked.

"Ight. I'll be home in a minute." Marcus said. Trey smirked.

"Cool." Trey said. They said they good byes then hang up.

****

Hello...
Sorry I had to stop there. But I'm starting the interview maybe after this or the other chapter.

I just need to redeem myself for putting  Charlotte into so much pain. I'm sorry but it had to happen.

More drama coming up...