59

It's been 3 hours and Charlotte stayed in one place. Trey and Lisa's guestroom. Angela was laying next to her. It's been a while since they talked and Angela was enjoying every moment.

"I need Flash to marry me already." Angela said playing with the teddy bear that was laying on the bed.

"Talk to him about it." Charlotte said flipping the channels. She was actually fine upstairs. Away from everyone and Marcus.

"I tried but he cut me off by saying 'Hey baybeh. Ya' no' I love ya' buh' we too young fa' all dat'. Plus Henry Jr needs a lil sista, than marriage.' I felt like slapping him." Angela said making Charlotte laugh.

"You actually sound like him. Gosh." Charlotte said laughing.

"Mm." Ang looked at Charlotte. "I heard about your new boyfriend." Ang said. Charlotte looked aside for a sec than back at her.

"Yeah...uh he is good. I guess" Charlotte shrugged her shoulders.

"You guess?"

"I mean, he's sweet and charming but his always on a trip. It's Boring sometimes." Charlotte said.

"I get yah. I used to have a problem with Flash traveling with Marcus and Trey. But he's making money." Angela said.

"Yeah."

"So, is his sex and head game A1?" Ang asked smiling. Charlotte gasped.

"Ang! You not suppose to be asking me that." Charlotte said.

"Girl bye. I'm 19 close to 20. I can ask any thing. Plus I pushed out a baby. I know sex." Ang said making Charlotte laugh.

"Okay, his alright." Charlotte said. To be honest Marcus was sooooooo much to her body. He knew ever part. She wonders sometimes when she's having sex with Kelvin if he still does.

"Oooh, Pooh, Hooh. His that bad?!" Angela screamed shooked.

"Ang! Shhhh!" Charlotte screamed back.

"I'm sorry but that's just sad. Poor guy can't do it like ma' brotha!" Angela sang out loud. Charlotte and Angela laughed.

******

Marcus sighed looking at the couples. He was more depressed cause some chicks can't stop tryna make a move on him. His getting bored with them.

"So..you don't wanna go somewhere?" Some chick asked him. Marcus rolled his eyes sipping his water. He's planning on  quitting alcohol for Charlotte.

"Nah thanks for the offer." He pushed her aside than walked to Trey and Lisa who are sweet talking each other.

"I love you."

"No, I love you"

"Hush, I love you"

"Shhh, I love you" Marcus sighed.

"Yo" they looked at him. Lisa smiled. She hugged him again. This is he fifth time she's hugging him. Marcus is starting to think she's crushing on him.

"Hey Marcus." Lisa said. She was feeling bad cause he doesn't know his girl is upstairs.

"Yo, I'm bout to go. I jus' can't be hea' any longer. I have ta' get up early so I can go back to business." Marcus said. Marcus built his own business. He owns car companies, a bakery (that was for Charlotte) and a barbershop.

"Oh cool man. Thanks for comin" trey said as they dap.

"Yeah thank you for coming. Charlott-" Lisa cut herself. "I mean, I mean. I have to go to the toilet." Lisa ran off.

"Wussap with her?" Marcus asked.

"I don't know but you wanna follow her?" Trey asked smirking.

"Eww, I ain't doing no 3sum with a pregnant lady." Marcus said.

"Nooo. Stupid. C'mon." Trey said smirking. They secretly followed Lisa upstairs. She into a room and trey stopped Marcus.

"Promise you won't freak out or make a sound or try to go near her." Trey said.

"Who?"

"Just promise. Nigga"

"Okay. Man." Marcus said. Trey poked his head and Lisa, Angela and Charlotte where laughing as Lisa explained downstairs.

"C'mon." He whispered. Marcus slowly poked his head. He first didn't see what was going on but when Lisa moved aside. His eyes widen.

"Char-" trey cover his mouth than pulled him to the other room. Trey shut the door and locked it. He stood by the door so Marcus won't go there.

"Nigga you promised!" Trey semi yelled.

"Nigga how you except me to be calm when I just see the love off my life in another room?! You can't except me to be cool! I've been looking for Charlotte all this years and she's been here! With y'all!" Marcus yelled. Trey smacked his lips.

"Stupid NO! She came today from New York. She's here for a uh...2 weeks than she's going back. I don't know how she think she can escape you but she could." Trey said. Marcus rolled his eyes. His tears were by the door. He walked to door than pushed Trey aside. He unlocked it and opened. To see Charlotte, Lisa and Angela walking out the room. Charlotte and him locked eyes.

"Tremaine!" Lisa yelled knowing it's Trey who brought Marcus her. Charlotte stepped back making Marcus step followed.

"Charlotte" he called her. She turned running back to the room. She ran to the bathroom And shut the door. Her heart was beating so heard she wanted to scream. The voices in her head where slowly wanting to come back.

"Charlotte!" Marcus banged the door. Making Lisa and Angela jump. Including Charlotte.

"Marsc-" Marcus cut Lisa.

"Shut up!" He turned back to the door. "Charlotte baybeh open! I saw you! C'mon nah! We gotta talk!" He banged on the door. His hands, skin and lips plus his dick wanted Charlotte next to him. He has been looking for her. Searching high and low. He needs her. His addicted to her. Yes he did wrong but he'll do anything to make her come back to his arms. Even die! Anything!

"Please lord, stop him. Reverse time for me lord" Charlotte cried silently as the door banged more and more.

"MARCUS STOP! YOU SCARING HER!" Angela screamed.

"SHUT UP! SHUT DA' FUCK UP! Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOVE SOMEONE YOU HURT! TO WISH THERE IN YOUR ARMS EVERY DAY! I wanted to kill myself! I will do it if that's what she wants!" Marcus cried. He turned to the door. He kicked, punched and screamed. "CHARLOTTE COME OUT! I AIN'T GOING NO WHERE! YOU WILL HAVE TO COME OUT!" Marcus screamed. Charlotte cried. Her heart  and body keeps telling her to open the door and give him a chance. But her brain keeps replaying the hurt and pain she felt when he was hitting her.

"MARCUS!" Trey screamed walking up to him. But Marcus pulled out his gun. Lisa and Angela jump and screamed.

"Don't fucking come near me bruh! I don't mind killing for this girl!" Marcus said pointing the gun at Trey.

****