75

Charlotte woke up with loud knocking. She looked at the clock it was 10:23am. She got out off Marcus's arms than walked out the room. She went to the door than checked the peep hole. It was the last person she wanna see. Her mother.

Charlotte opened up the door. Her mother was standing there, looking clean, fancy and rich. Two guards besides her.

"Charlotte" her mother walked up to her to try and hug her. Charlotte moved aside.

"What you want?" She shut the door at the two guards faces. "See, I told Chrissy and ken I ain't coming home. If you here for th-" her mother cut her  off.

"No no no. I'm here to make things right between." She said

"Oh really? Lady, I ain't s-" she cut her again.

"Lady?!" She yelled.

"Yes Lady!" Charlotte yelled louder than her. Charlotte realized that she was getting a bit to mind. She needs to calm down. "Mother, I don't want nothing to do with you and them kids called siblings in my life. Please leave and NEVER come back!" Charlotte said.

"But Charlotte, you are our family. You have our surname an-" Charlotte cut her off

"I'm don't. I'm getting married." Charlotte blunted out. She was shocked by her own words.

"Oh really by who?" Her mother asked. Just in the right time. Marcus walked out the room, rubbing his eyes.

"Baybeh, I'm hungry wh-" he stopped talking when he saw Charlotte and her mother. "Oh...uh...Hello ma'am and...yeah" he turned walking back the room. Charlotte smirked looking at her mother.

"Really Charlotte?! That boy again!" Her mother yelled. Charlotte rolled her eyes sighing.

"Why you here? Seriously. Why?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh come back home Charlotte. I need you-" Charlotte cut her

"Bye mother" Charlotte opened the door. "And oh...don't come back." Charlotte pushed her own mother outside than shut her door. Locking it in process. Charlotte walked back to the bedroom. Marcus was laying on the bed on his phone. Charlotte walked up to him than laid next to him. She sighed, getting his attention.

"Wha' happened?" He asked.

"Bitch Wants me back in her life. Me? Who does she think I am? Sweet lil Charlotte that she was forgetting about. Forgetting to feed, cloth, pay attention too. I am not sweet lil Charlotte. I hate that sweet lil Charlotte." Charlotte said frustrated. She needs a break. Just 9 months. After giving birth all the drama can come her way.

"I love that sweet lil Charlotte." He said making Charlotte look at him.

"Da' fuck?" She looked at him like he was crazy.

"What?" Marcus laughed. "That sweet lil Charlotte is the reason why I'm so in love with you. I mean, when we first met. That sweet lil Charlotte was the reason why I wanted to get to know you. Treat you special, make you mine and make you my forever." He said. Charlotte blushed giggling, she turned her head.

"Whateva. You hungry?" She asked him trying to change the topic.

"Hell nah, you are not gonna change the topic." He smirked pulling her closer to him. "Where's my sweet lil Charlotte, Charlotte?" He asked her being serious this time.

"She died when she realized that the one that she mostly loves, can hurt her the worst." Charlotte said as pictures off Marcus throwing punching at her came.

"I'm sorry Charlotte." Marcus cup Charlotte's face. "I'm so fucking sorry. I will make things right between us. No matter how long, I will keep pushing for us to work." Marcus said. Charlotte  could see that he was serious, he wanted her back so badly that it hurt him.

"But what if we don't work out?" Charlotte whispered to him. As tears began to slip down her eyes.

"Don't say that baybeh. Don't believe what your head is telling you. I love you and I will make things right. Even if I have to tie you down and scream at you to love me." He said making Charlotte laugh a bit.

"That's creepy Marcus." She said.

"I will be a stalker for you even if I'm 89 with a cracked back, walking with a stick, no teeth. You trying to walk away from me. White hair, no teeth, cracked back, boobs laying out like wet cotton socks hanging on a hanger." Charlotte laughed. "In own heads we walking fast but to the others, we as slow as fuck. I'm screaming 'Love me!', you fix your hearing aid than scream 'What' I repeat. 'Love me!' You try walking fast. I do the same. You scream. 'You die already!'." He sounded like an old lady making Charlotte laugh harder.

"Okay, okay. Whateva." She said feeling her cheek heat up.

"I'm serious. I'm gonna marry you and you gonna give birth to more kids Charlotte. Bet." He said. Charlotte raised her eyebrows.

"Nope. I always lose but okay bet." She said and they slapped hands.

"Kiss me." Marcus said. Charlotte shook her head giggling. His making her feel like a lil teenage girl again. She couldn't stop smiling and blushing.

"Nope Marcus." She said.

"Why not? Kiss me." He got on top off her. Charlotte tried to push him off her but he was too heavy. "Kiss me or I'll have to go to your stomach and kiss my baby than I'll go lower and lower. Pushing this pants off till I taste something sweet." He said making Charlotte laugh.

"What? Nigga you crazy!" She screamed. Marcus moved to her belly. He started pecking her belly. Charlotte giggled, he moved to her pants. Charlotte pushed his head back. She pulled him up.

"What?" Marcus smirked.

"Shut up" Charlotte said than smashed her lips on his.

*******