47

2 days later

Charlotte rubbed Lisa's belly as she Lisa laid trying to fall asleep on the small mattress, her, Charlotte and Angela are sharing. They moved to another place but it wasn't far from the one they were from.

"Stop Charlotte that's enough." Lisa said. Charlotte nodded.

"I'm sorry. I just want to make sure the baby is okay." Charlotte said.

"It has been kicking and moving since we got here." Lisa said smiling a bit. Lisa was just beaten and cut by some guys. Angela was...well raped.

"I wanna go home." Angela said crying a bit. Charlotte rubbed her back.

"It's okay. They gonna find us. We just have to be patient." Charlotte said. The door opened and Nik came in with some guys.

"Ladies! Guess what? Especially you Charlotte! Your lil ass boys came by my house! Luckily I wasn't there! They trashed my place apart! So Imma trash they girls emotions apart!" Nik said. The guys started picking them up.

"No! Please Nik! Please Lisa is pregnant and Angela has had enough! I'm here! Just...let them be." Charlotte said crying.

"Oh wait guys. She thinks she can hand us all!" Nik said laughing.

"Can you?" One guy asked laughing.

"I-i-i c-c-can! J-jamie doesn't want me for nothing." Charlotte said trying to convince them.

"Well let me see...there's 45 off us guys. One pussy. One black chocolate sexy pussy and this pussy is treasured as Jamie's." Nik said licking his lips looking at her.

"Ooo" other guy said.

"I think...I should handle this pussy. Than I'll let the gangs decided on what they want." Nik said taking Charlotte.

"Charlotte! Let her go! Charlotte!" Lisa and Angela screamed. Charlotte just accepted it and went with him.

****

Marcus and Trey found the place. The place was just a few miles walk from the other place. Marcus stepped out his bike cause he used a bike to come there. He was hiding behind the bushes though.

Trey took out his blunt and light it up. Flash was behind them with a two guns ready for war.

"You think they know we here?" Trey asked putting on the silent thing on his gun. He aimed the gun to the guard upstairs and shot. The guard feel to the ground. Marcus shot the other one and the next.

"No." Marcus said taking out his blunt and lighting it. He was ready to get his baby back. No matter what.

"C'mon" trey said as the stepped out the bushes and started shooting silently. Guards bodies falling to the ground and it made Marcus so excited. He was smiling blowing out smoke.

"Flash go get the girls. Me and Trey will be looking for Jamie, King and Nik." Marcus said as soon as he said that. King walked out the house singing but stopped when he saw trey and Marcus pointing there guns at him.

"Boys...let's t-" Marcus shot him straight in the head. He repeated 3 times at the same point.

"Yo!" Trey stopped him. Marcus smiled shrugging.

"Just warming up." Marcus said. Trey chuckled shaking his head. They both walked in the house and shot niggas. No sound happened. They went to the office room and lucky them. They saw Jamie with money on the table.