19

Charlotte stepped out off school pissed off. She looked up from her phone to see chichi walking to her car. Charlotte mug her than walked to Marcus car.

Marcus stood there waited patiently for Charlotte. Charlotte stood in front off him with anger on her face.

"You sleeping with Chichi?" Charlotte blunted that out without no care in the world. She just wanted answers. Marcus was a bit taken back but also scared. He either tells her now or lie.

"Uh...why?" He asked a stupid question.

"Marcus don't ask a question when you've been asked a question." Charlotte said sternly to him. Marcus had to choose and Now. He can tell her and might lose her for life or keep it to himself but than she might find out. 'Shit.' Marcus said in his head.

"C-ca-can we go home? I'm tired." He said. Charlotte looked at him with a pissed look on her.

"Okay." She pushed him out her way to the passage seat. Marcus walked to the drivers seat and drove to his apartment. The anger was building in Charlotte. She doesn't know if he did sleep with her but she already know he did cause he's strutting and Marcus doesn't strutter unless he is lying and in big shit.

When they got to the apartment. Charlotte went out first and inside the apartment. She walked to the living room than throw her books to the couch. She turned on her heels and waited for Marcus to talk. Marcus stood there, just staring at her beauty. It might be the last time but his gonna beg her to stay.

"So?" Charlotte asked getting impatient.

"Um...so..a-a-at the party. Uh...I was out with trey. Than um...I was wasted. I started seeing you at every chick. Chichi came up to me and I thought it was you. I was drunk and I ain't mean to-" Charlotte cut him. Glasses right by her eyes.

"So you slept with her?" She asked.

"Yeah" when he said that Charlotte turned to the stairs. She was gonna pack her shit and leave. "Baby..I was drunk and I didn't know it was her till in the morning." Marcus said following her. Charlotte turned and looked at him.

"You had days! You had days to tell me the truth but you didn't!  You didn't MARCUS!" She cried than turned around, pushing the door opened than walked to the closest. Marcus saw what she was going to do so he ran in front off the closest door and blocked her.

"What you think you doing?!" He asked her with pissed look on his face. He doesn't want her to leave him. He just got her.

"About to pack my shit but you blocking my way! Now move!" She tried pushing him but he didn't move.

"But Charlotte I'm explaining." He said to her, calming his tone.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU CHEATED AND LIED!" Charlotte screamed at him.

"IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE! I AIN'T LOVE THAT BITCH! I WOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT WITH HER IF I SAW IT WAS HER NOT YOU!" He screamed like she did. Charlotte slapped him across the face.

"SO YOU BLAMING ME NOW?! YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!" she punched him. Marcus groaned touching his cheek. For a small chick Charlotte can throw hands. "How dare you?!" Charlotte cried.

"Charlotte I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Fuck your sorry. I should have known! I should have ignored you the first time we MET! You sleeping with my sister's ex best friend and got guts to point this shit on me! It's my fault you were drunk! It ain't my fault you stupid!" She yelled at him. Marcus stepped closer to her but she stepped back.

"Charlotte it was a one time thing. I made mistake. I'm sorry. It's just..." Marcus sighed. "I'm obsessed with you Charlotte. There's no day or hour I don't think about you. Ever girl I see I don't wanna touch cause my eyes are on you. I was drunk. It's all my fault. This shit is my fault. I saw chichi as you and it was a fucking mistake. It didn't mean shit. I love you. I wanna be with you. I wanna have a future with you. I can't rest without touching you. I wanna smell you all day. I wanna taste you all day. I want you in my arms all night. I WANT YOU TO BE MY WIFE! Charlotte I'm obsessed with you. If I lose you. I'll go crazy." Marcus poured out his heart to her. He was obsessed with her.

"Should have thought off that before lying." Charlotte said to him than took out his necklace and hand it to him. She walked to the closest than took her suitcase and started packing. Marcus froze there. He couldn't believe she's actually leaving him. He couldn't move. Talk or anything. Hearing her sniff and zip her bags, was breaking his heart but he can't move. For some fucking reason he can't move. Just staring at the necklace.

No way...

****