35

2 months later

Chrissy took deep breaths as she looked at herself naked. She's not 4 to 5 months pregnant. Her belly is small but it's showing. What's good about it is that her thighs, breast and arms are growing too. Her face is a lil chubby, along with her used to be small nose.

"Okay mama's baby. It's another day with your fathers." She said taking to her baby. She still hasn't told any one off them that she's pregnant but they do ask about her getting fat.

Anyway Chrissy, put on her bra and pantie than ripped jeans with a green huge T-shirt and Doctor martins. She put on her bracelet and necklace. Tied her hair into a bun than styled her edges. She put on perfume and took her purse with her keys and phone. Her phone buzz it was Nik.

"Hey baby." She answered.

"I'm outside." Nik said than hung up. She walked out her room than downstairs. Her mom was again on the sofa with a beer on her hand. Chrissy shook her head than walked out. She smiled walking into Nik's car than kissed his cheek.

"Hey." She greeted him again. They were going to the movies. In all the dates to the movies, they fuck secretly in the theatre and Nik likes to shove his dick deep in. She just hopes that they don't do that today. That's why she has on her jeans.

"Why you in jeans and this huge ass T-shirt?" Nik asked as he drove to the next hood.

"Um...I woke up late and just throw on what I can find." She nervously chuckled. "I know how you hate late people." Chrissy said. Nik eyed her for a sec than looked back at the road.

"You sure you not hiding something mami?" He asked her. Chrissy quickly shook her head. She wants to tell him but after the baby is. She doesn't want to die with it.

"N-no papi. You know I just wanna please you." She kissed his cheek. "I love you, only you. You my papi. All this niggas haven't tasted me in like...forever." Chrissy said smiling. Nik smiled at her.

"Good cause soon, I'm planning on wifeing your ass." Nik said grabbing her thigh. Chrissy's smile almost faded but she forced it to stay there.

"Y-y-yeah. Um...what about your hoes? You can't wife me with your hoes in our love." She said

"I left this bitches last week. Just for you." He said. Chrissy faked a smile than looked out the window. Her phone buzz it was Jim. He texted her.

Hubby: I'll c u around 8pm.

Chrissy is in love with Jim and she can't deny it. His her hubby and she's his wifey.

Wifey: okay Papi.

Jim smiled looking at his phone. Chrissy lied to him and said she broke up with Nik so Jim thinks his the one.

Back to Chrissy. She looked at Nik and remembers all the pain, hurt, sex, love and touches he gives her.

"Um Nik...I mean papi?" She called him.

"Yeah."

"I'm....pre..." Chrissy looked down and frowned. No. "I'm preciously happy to be with you." She said

"I know." He kissed her hand as they locked hands. "Me too." He said. Chrissy formed a small smile.

"Good." She said.

*****

Trey kissed the back off Lisa's neck and rubbed his hands on her large breast. Making her moan and bit her lip. Her and him were having the best them together in his house. They went back home 2 months ago. Marcus and Charlotte forward 1 month after.

"Damn daddy." Lisa moaned feeling Trey's dick press against her ass. Trey smirked ready to pull her gown off her. They just finished taking a shower and lotion their body. Last night Trey took Lisa's V-card and he is planning on purposing after fucking her.

"You like tha-" there was a knock on the door. Trey ignored it but Lisa couldn't.

"Baby let me get the door." Lisa said trying not to moan.

"Nah, they'll leave" trey said.

"HELLO! ANNYONE HOME!" they heard Angela's voice. She's been coming to see Lisa cause Lisa knows how to tattoo someone so she's been asking Lisa but Marcus told Lisa no. So Angela is gonna bug Lisa till she accept.

"Shit" Trey said looking out the window. Angela saw him and waved. She had on a yellow summer dress with white pumps. Angela is changing herself and her life slowly.

"I'll get it." Lisa said. She got up and trey looked at her ass jiggle as she walked. He groaned telling himself to go get a cold shower to calm himself.

"Hey!" Angela screamed walking in the house with a white Gucci bag.

"Wha' ya' want?" Trey asked pissed. Angela gasped.

"Uh..rude. But I want my tattoo." Angela said folding her arms. Lisa sighed.

"Angela, Marcus s-" Angela cut her.

"Fuck Marcus! His a loser!" Angela said making an L on her forehead.

"Says the person placing the L on their forehead and don't you ever cut ma' girl." Trey said standing up.

"As I was saying... Marcus said no. You are not to be close to nails, coke or beer, piecing and shit." Lisa said to her.

"But it's one lil tattoo. He won't notice it." Angela said. Lisa sighed.

"Okay what is it?" She asked her.

"A bubble with a heart inside that's bleeding and it's blood it building up close to the hearts legs." Angela smiled sweetly. "Oh it's on my butt cheek"

Everything went silent.

"Bitch wha'?"

****