7

Marcus breath heavily thinking about what to do next. His gun only had 3 bullets and there's 6 guys out there shooting at him and his boys. Marcus is at Dubai in a mission to kill the drug leader that threatened Trey's family. His always there for his boys but all the time he was thinking about Charlotte. He ain't call her 'cause in every mission there's no phones allowed. It's to keep you in focus.

"Mars man shut!" Cj one off his boys yelled out. Marcus looked around than found a gas tuck. He had an idea. He aimed at the tuck and BOW! Fire came out, Marcus ducked behind the sofa and waited for it to easy. After a few minutes he looked up. All the enemies were burnt dead. He looked at his boys and they were ducking.

"You could have warned us!" Trey said getting up from the ground.

"Sorry." Marcus apologized.

"Whatever... It's time to have fun! We killed them motherfuckers!" Trey yelled out. The boys screamed in excitement. Marcus laughed shaking his head. But all he wanted for fun was Charlotte.

Charlotte woke up pretty early in the Sunday morning. Her eyes were like bags. Last night she didn't sleep 'cause she was thinking about Marcus. It's crazy how she thinks him when she is sure he doesn't.

Charlotte got out her covers and into the bathroom. It's 4am and she's still tired but her eyes keep popping open because off the loud voices in her head. Charlotte washed her face than went back to bed. This time she fell asleep.

"Charlotte!" Her eyes opened and the sun light made her wanna cry. "Get up and get ready for church." Her mom said.

"I ain't going." She said out loud for her mother to hear her through the door.

"And why not?" Her mother asked.

"I have a headache." Charlotte did have a headache. "Am sorry." She said lower this time.

"Okay. Bye. Bread is finished you have to go get another bread with your money." Her mom said. Charlotte didn't have a cent. Charlotte rolled her eyes and went back to sleep.

Marcus was back from Dubai. He was excited to see Charlotte. When he landed he got his phone back and he scrolled to Charlotte's name..

Char...

He smiled looking at what she saved herself. He clicked call and it rang but did Charlotte answer, no. She was asleep, dreaming about studying.

He tried again and no respond. 'Did she give a wrong number?' He asked himself. But he put his phone away than went to a cab. Than went home.

Charlotte woke up when the sun was setting. Her cute face was still looking tired. She didn't want nothing but to sleep. She heard noise coming from her sister's room, moaning and groaning. She knew what that meant. She rolled her eyes and took her phone. 2 missed called from an unknown number. She jumped up. Is it Marcus? Or what's is a wrong number?

She took deep breaths than called the number. It rang....

"Hello?" Marcus didn't look at who was calling him he just answered.

"Hi. Um...you called me?" Charlotte wasn't sure if it's Marcus but that voice was very attractive. Marcus smiled knowing it was Charlotte. Damn he missed that voice.

"Hey it's Marcus. Sorry I ain't call I w-" Charlotte cut him. She wasn't gonna hear his explanation.

"No no...I understand you don't like me and stu-" Marcus frowned than turned around, laying on his back on his bed. Charlotte wasn't gonna have it.

"Wait...where you hear that from? Cause I do like you and I've been busy that's why I ain't call you." He said with a frown on his face. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Busy with what?" She asked him. He bite his lip tryna find a lie. He can't tell Charlotte that he is a drug leader's hitman. What would she think off him. Charlotte on the other hand wanted the truth cause she hates liars.

"I've been...I've been with my family dealing with some issues." He said. He didn't lie actually, he was with his family which are his boys and they were dealing with some issues so yeah he ain't lie. Charlotte felt ashamed from being hard. She believed him and she was sorry.

"Oh i'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked." She said. Marcus chuckled.

"Nah you good." He said smiling. He can imagine her smile through the phone. Charlotte was smiling.

"So is everything okay now?" She asked him.

"Everything is good but what you doing?" He asked her rubbing his eyes, he woke up because off her call. When he got  home, he took a shower and went to sleep.

"I...." Charlotte laughed. "I just woke up." She said.

"Aw shit. I did too." He said. Charlotte laughed. This are getting better for Marcus.

You nothing to me...

Charlotte remembered....'oh no.'

***