86

Charlotte opened the door for Lisa. She still staying with Trey for the baby. Her engagement ring is still on her finger but she's not even thinking about him any more. He has broken her trust again. Sorry can't fix anything this time.

"Do you want me to stay?" Charlotte asked worried about her best friend.

"No, it's okay. It was a long day today. I just wanna take a bath and go to sleep." Lisa said smiling slightly, trying to convince her friend that she was okay.

"Okay. The babysitter is still here taking care off Trevor and TJ?" Charlotte asked. Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, she leaves when they go to bed. So I will have time to sleep." Lisa said. Charlotte nodded than hugged her best Friend.

"I love you sis and it's gonna get better, trust me." Charlotte said. Lisa nodded crying a lil.

"I know. I know." Lisa said. Charlotte pulled away walked out. Just as she walked out. Trey walked in, dropped by Marcus. Marcus waited outside for Charlotte.

Trey walked in the house and saw Lisa standing by the door way, wiping her tears. He shut the door getting her attention. Lisa looked at him than walked away going upstairs. Trey sighed, walking to the living. Seeing the TJ watching cartoon in his black suit. He looked adorable and serious. Trey chuckled walking to him.

"Hey lil man." Trey greeted.

"Hey" TJ replied in a sad tone. He just watched them bury his lil sister and it hurt him. Trey sat next to him and placed his crutches aside.

"You good?" Trey asked.

"Yeah" TJ said looking down at his fingers.

"You know, when I lost my grandmother. It was hard. It pained but I had to be strong for my mama. I had to face whatever challenge for her and support. You, my lil big man are gonna have to be strong for your mama and lil brother. I know Lisanna was your lil sister and you grown to love her and she loves you too. She'll always be with us all, not physically but spiritually. You know she got super powers now?" Trey asked TJ. TJ looked at him.

"Super powers?" TJ asked.

"Yeah, when you get to heaven. You get to have super powers. She now is a super lil girl. She can protect you now." Trey said.

"But I want to protect her." TJ said.

"I know but she wants to protect you. She's in a happy place and she wants you to protect your lil brother so that mommy Lisa can take a break at times." Trey said to TJ. TJ nodded.

"Okay. I get you dad." TJ said.

"You know, a wise man once told me that through all the stuff that you are put through. All the rain and pain that you are put through, you gotta have a great sense off humour. To keep on smiling....remember that." Trey said feeling proud off himself that he was wise enough to help his son. TJ on the other hand looked at his face and shook his head.

"Tupac?" TJ asked. Trey laughed.

"Yeah. Wait....you listen to tupac?" Trey asked.

"Yeah. That man is the realest." TJ said

"Yeah buh' ion want you gang leading and shit." Trey said. TJ laughed shaking his head.

"Nah dad. I won't plus tupac doesn't promote gang leading. He was in a gang but he ain't want us generation to go through what he went through, he just wanted to set a good road for us. For us to have a good strong head and to be smart and proud off who we are." TJ said shocking his own father.

"Damn boy. You understand the nigga." Trey said smiling.

"Yep and you should too. Anyway where's Aunt Lisa?" TJ asked standing up and using his small crutch.

"I don't know. Upstairs." Trey said sighing. TJ nodded than walked upstairs to trey and Lisa's room. He knocked and waited for her to say 'come in'. Lisa was just finished Washing her face when she heard a knock. She walked to the door and opened to see TJ standing there looking as handsome as ever. She smiled letting him in.

"Hey big boy. You looking handsome." Lisa said sitting on the bed and helping him on too.

"Thanks Mama Lisa. Mama Lisa?"

"Yeah"

"Are you okay?" TJ looked at her with a concerned look.

"Yeah, I am better. Knowing that she's in a better place makes me happy. What about you?" Lisa asked.

"Am okay. I talked to dad and he explained to me. He made me feel better, maybe he can make you feel better than you are now." TJ said trying to talk for his father. Lisa mentally rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, maybe. Buh' are you hungry? I am thinking pizza. Huh?" She changed the subject.

"What about Trevor? He needs food too." TJ said.

"He'll get his food. I just gotta take a bath. So um...let's order pizza and watch you favourite movie for the night." Lisa said.

"Okay. I'll go change." TJ said got off the bed.

"Yeah do that." Lisa watched him walk out and once he did. She took the pillow and screamed in it. Tears running down her eyes. "I'm sorry Lisanna." She cried slipping out off the bed and on the floor. Trey walked in and saw her crying with her hands on her face. Trey walked up to her and kneed next to her. He hold her in his arms and cried with her.

"Am sorry Lisa. I should have told you. I am so sorry." He whispered to her as they cried. Lisa just shook her head and cried.

***