87

Charlotte sighed loudly staring at her breast. They have swollen up a bit and her belly was bigger too. She whined thinking that she looked like a whale.

She turned to Marcus who was asleep on their bed with his mouth open. It was 10am and she needed his attention. She was pissed at the fact that he just went to bed without if talking to her last night. He claims he's tired.

Charlotte walked up to him and took her pillow, smacked him with it. He jumped turning to her.

"What da' fuck Char?"

"Wake your ass up. It's getting late. I need my fucking boyfriend's attention and you out here sleeping like a fucking baby! Get up! I wanna talk." She pouted sitting down on the bed.

"Can I at least shower and get food?" He asked stepping out off bed.

"Okay. We'll shower together." She stood up and started stripping. Marcus frowned looking at her. She was confusing nowadays and his getting headaches trying to figure her out. "What you waiting for? C'mon." She said than walked into the bathroom naked. He shrugged following her. If he's gonna get sum, he ain't complaining.

****

Lisa rocked Trevor in her arms. She didn't sleep at all at night. All she did was sit on the sofa with Trevor in her arms. He reminded her off Lisanna and she wanted to be closer to him as much as she can. Her body still has scars but she doesn't care. She just wants to be with her newborn.

Trey seen her in the living room but didn't say a word because she wouldn't answer him anyway. After their lil emotional moment, Lisa throw him out their bedroom and never spoke with him.

"Aunt Lisa..." TJ popped up besides her with his PJ's on. "I'm hungry." He pouted.

"Tell your daddy baby." She said

"He went out." TJ said. Lisa sighed than stood up.

"Okay, go brush your teeth and meet me in the kitchen. What you wanna eat?" Lisa asked him.

"Anything." He replied.

"Okay." She said than walked upstairs to Trevor's room. She placed him in his crib than peck his lil lips. She smiled slightly staring at him. He was so cute. She walked out his room than made her way downstairs. She walked to the fridge and as she pulled out eggs, Trey walked in with McDonald bags. They looked at each other for a sec and Lisa rolled her eyes placing back the eggs.

"Uh..I've brought something to eat. I thought it would okay, since you've been up all night and need to rest." Trey said limping to the table than placed bags down. His leg was worse than TJ's legs. TJ can be okay without his crutches but Trey has pain on his leg.

"Yeah Thanks." Lisa replied dryly. She was feeling bad for being so cold to him, especially since his way more hurt than her and he also lost a child but he still hurt her by not telling her. It felt like it was TJ's secret again.

"Daddy!" TJ yelled walking into the kitchen. Lisa opened up the bags than pulled out TJ's food. She walked to the living room than placed his food there and his juice box. She turned on the TV to his cartoons than walked back to the kitchen.

"TJ go eat and watch cartoons. Me and daddy have to talk." Lisa said sweetly at him. He nodded than walked off to the kitchen. Lisa turned to Trey and fold her arms

"Why didn't you tell me Trey? I thought we past the lies and secrets. When we're you gonna tell me, huh? After burying our child without me?!" Lisa asked. Trey shook his head.

"No. It wasn't gonna go like that. I was gonna tell you baby. I was. I was just thinking about your health and you needing less stress an-" Lisa cut him.

"All am hearing right now, are some fucked up excuses. I want a man that I marry to be honest with me. No matter what. For better or worse, for richer for poor. This was big news and hurtful news. I wanted to know, I had to know. This whole thing makes me wanna take off this ring and give it back to you. You not ready Trey." Lisa said with tears building in her eyes.

"No baby. I am. I am so sorry. I swear, I swear I was gonna tell you. I just took so long cause I was still processing the whole shit. I was hurting and I didn't want to see you hurt. I'm sorry. I am so sorry Lisa. Please." He walked up to her and took her hand. "Please don't leave me. I don't wanna lose you. I don't wanna lose someone important again. Please baby, I need you. I need you so much." He begged. Lisa felt a tear come down her eyes.

No matter what he does. She still loves him. They just lost a child together and they need each other more than ever. She can't leave him during this time. She can't.

"Okay. I won't. I love you so much Trey to just leave you. We need each other but Trey stop hiding things from me. It doesn't matter how much they hurt. I need to know. Okay?" She told him. Trey nodded.

"Yeah, baby. I promise to be honest. I swear."

*****

My apologizes for not updating quick enough but a lot has happened and I also have been busy.

I hope everyone is safe and I hope your family is as well.

Thank you.