20

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days, days turned into weeks....4 weeks off separation.

Marcus sipped his beer and looked at his notebook. He can't concentrate. He misses Charlotte so badly that he grabs her pillow and cries like a baby. For a drug dealer Marcus has become a baby since Charlotte has been with him.

He looked at the empty chair opposite him. That's were Charlotte used to sit when she was studying or reading a recipe book for them to eat something she cooked.

Flashback

Marcus walked into the kitchen and sees Charlotte with dozen off recipe books.

"Damn babe. You already making this place yours." He said hiding a bag off coke from her.

"What? I need to make some food sooo..." She went back to the book. Marcus quickly hide the bag off coke behind the refrigerator.

"What you gonna cook?" He asked walking up to her taking out his jacket

"I don't know yet.." Charlotte said looking through book.

"Mmmmm" Marcus looked at her. She had on his T-shirt that is a lil see through with a sport bra, black booty shorts and his socks, she tied her hair into a messy bun. "I'm one lucky ass nigga." He mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" Charlotte looked at him. "You one lucky nigga?" She asked him with a smirk on her face.

"Uh...I don't know. Am I?" He played stupid. Charlotte throw her pencil at him as he laughed.

"You stupid sometimes." She said standing up and walking to the fridge. Marcus prayed she don't see the coke but Charlotte did and it's not the first time. She just doesn't want to make him feel judged by her. She knows about his drug dealing and she's okay with it.

"You cooking what?" Marcus asked her. Charlotte looked at him with a lil smile. She just wishes he could tell her but she knows it takes time to trust someone.

"Something spicy." She said. Marcus chuckled shaking his head.

"You not gonna put chilli in it cause I love my food with chilli in it. I keep my hot sauce in my purse" he acted like a black chick. Charlotte laughed.

"I will. I've learned that sugar helps ease the hotness so I'm gonna bake chocolate cake for myself." Charlotte said smirking.

"What about me?" Marcus asked

"What about you?" Charlotte raised her eyebrow with a smirk. "Just kidding. We'll eat it together." She said to him.

Marcus sat back and watched Charlotte work. She looked sexy to him. Very sexy. He bite his lip looking at her bend down to put the chocolate cake in the oven.

"Damn that ass!" He yelled out. Charlotte laughed standing back up. She looked at him.

"You naughty." She said to him as she walked up to his lap and sat on it.

"What you gonna do about it?" He asked. Charlotte placed her lips on his.

Flash to present...

Charlotte wiped her tears again for the fourth time this day. She moved back to her mom's place but her mom sent her straight to her Father's house. Which is miles and miles away. Chicago best suburb place. Meaning Charlotte is changing schools.

"Charlotte?" King walked from his office to his daughter's room. Charlotte quickly wiped her eyes than pretended to be reading. "Hey...I ordered pizza so when you hear the door bell it's for you." King said to his daughter.

"Thanks." Charlotte said.

"Cool baby girl. I'm your dad." King said than shut her door. His smirk faded. The real truth about king is that he needs a girl to sell to a man called 'Jamie'. Jamie is willing to give king 2,3 billion dollars on if he gives her a dark skinned virgin and he knows Charlotte so Charlotte is his only choice cause this girls out here are hoes.

Charlotte went back to crying. She was feeling odd in this mansion. She got nice style clothes but she was hurting. She misses Marcus and it hurts her. She didn't mean to leave him but she did.

Her phone was buzzing with Marcus's calls. She didn't even go to school. Marcus was worried. Charlotte cries every time she sees her phone buzzing or making a sound cause she knows it's Marcus.

She cried taking her new pink teddy bear and hugging it.

'Told you he was gonna hurt you!'

'you one stupid bitch'

'Ass'

'Stupid!!!'

Voices in her head were getting louder and louder. Charlotte screamed crying out loud. Luckily for her king can't hear her. His in his office.

"Stop! I'm sorry!" Charlotte screamed to the voices.

'Okay fine.'

'It's cool.'

They ease. She took deep breaths, calming herself. Her phone buzz it was Marcus.

Marcus hold his phone on his ear waiting for Charlotte to answer.

'Welcome to voicemail..' He hang up.

"Fuck!" He slammed his hand on the table. She can't be gone out his life. Not yet. If she wanna go she can go if she's died.

Marcus took the blunt and lit it up. He took a deep stroke than blow it out. His frustrated. All he can see is Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte. His going mad.

"I fucking warned her man! I FUCKING warned her I'll go crazy without her! She Didn't listen!" He screamed pushing the table aside. He was angry at himself and her. She could have stayed and never leave him. He misses her smile and her wrapping her arms around her.

Marcus took out his phone than started typing hard.

Marcus: Baby pls answer your phone. I just wanna talk to you. I just wanna hear your voice.

Charlotte looked at her phone and read the message.

'Answer the phone and be an idiot!'

The voice said laughing. Charlotte shut her eyes than screamed.

"Shut up!" She cried. She ripped the teddy bear apart and cried. It's hard to her for some reason. She's going mad.

Marcus: ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE!

Marcus pressed sent. He waited and she didn't answer.

"She hates me man. She hates me" he cried. He slid down to the kitchen floor and cried.

Charlotte slid down to her bedroom floor and cried.

Maybe tomorrow is gonna be okay. They both thought in they head.

'Yeah maybe'

Charlotte screams."shut up!"

****