29

Charlotte groaned feeling pain all over her body. She's locked up in a cage like an animal. She hasn't ate in a while and she's feeling like she's gonna die any moment.

"Morning Charlotte!" King walked in the cage with a smile on his face. His been in his happy moods cause Jamie cashed him his money. "You look amazingly beautiful still, even with bruises and dirty all over you." He chuckled.

"Fuck you." Charlotte groaned sitting up. She is not gonna give up any time soon. She knows that Marcus is gonna find her.

"Fuck me? Oh no no no sweetheart. You my daughter that will be crazy. But I will tell you one thing. Jamie is gonna fuck you better than that boy." King said laughing.

"Go to hell." She said to him with anger and rage in her voice.

"Oh I will. I know for sure I will. Just wanna enjoy my time and money here in this planet." King said looking at his Rolex watch. "Anyway time is chopping. Let's get you cleaned up for your first date with Jamie." King said than snapped his fingers. 2 buff guys walked in and started dragging Charlotte out the cage.

"Let me go! Stop you hurting my arm asshole!" Charlotte screamed. King laughed shaking his head.

"Just like me." He said smirking.

They cleaned Charlotte up. The maids forced her in a black dress with diamonds and lace heels. Did her make up and hair. Charlotte looked amazing. The guards took her in a limo. Drove her to the destination than took her to Jamie.

Jamie was in far back with a blunt in between his lips. He waited for his lil princess to come. When he saw her, he smiled standing up.

"Charlotte my Darling." He grabbed her face and forced a kiss on her. Charlotte spit in his mouth, making him groan and grab her ass. He pulled up smiling. "You are Nasty." He said. Charlotte was disgusted. She felt like she was raped but on her lips.

"Please let me go." Charlotte plead.

"Oh c'mon Charlotte. You actually acting like a baby." He said to her. Charlotte frowned eyeing him up and down. She had disgust in her face.

"LET ME GO! YOU TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT! UGLY ASS NIGGA!" she screamed jacking her arm. Jamie got pissed and slapped her hard on the cheek.

"Shut up! And I'm handsome so shut up!" He screamed. Charlotte cried. Marcus where are you?

"Man I hate this. We've been walking around las Vegas looking a ugly ass nigga!" Trey said looking at Rudy's picture that Marcus got from Wendy.

"Man shut your mean ass up!" Marcus yelled looking around the city off Vegas. He has to find this nigga but how in this big ass place.

"Okay I found him in Facebook." Lisa said. Trey and Marcus looked at her phone.

"This nigga gay?!" Trey screamed. Rudy's pic was him on a nigga kissing. He had on a red wig with a diamond necklace.

"Now I see why we missing this nigga." Marcus said. Lisa chuckled.

"His one ugly nigga. In this picture, he look like a gorilla about to shit it's self. Now him on a man's lap kissing. Imagine that." Trey said. Lisa bursted out laughing with Marcus.

"Man, you mean ass fuck!" Marcus said calming hinself down.

"I'm just being honest." Trey said rolling his eyes. Lisa shook her head, going through his page.

"Hold on." She frowned. "This nigga is at a club called night light." She said. They all looked at each other than started running to night light. Which only took them, 23 minutes.

They walked in the club and Trey made sure Lisa was by his side. Keeping him a concussion that she's safe. Marcus walked to the VIP with them behind him. Marcus looked around and spotted red hair moving around on the dance floor. They all frowned looking at Rudy tweak his lights out.

"Damn he can tweak!" Lisa said. Trey looked at it with disgust. Marcus walked up to Rudy than tapped him on the shoulder. Rudy turned and looked at Marcus.

"Can I help you?" He asked with an attitude.

"Um...yeah I was sent by Wendy. I came here to get information about Jamie." Marcus said. Rudy looks around.

"Okay follow me." He lead them to a quieter place. "Y'all better not tell nobody I snitched. Cause if y'all do. It's y'all heads!" Rudy said.

"We won't." Marcus said.

"Okay y'all. So Jamie stays at the Sun rise hotel. Top floor, mostly eats by their restaurant. He might be there by now." He said to them.

"Oh thanks bruh." Marcus said to him.

"I can take y'all there and press y'all through the guards." Ruby said to them. Their eyes widen.

"Th-that would be great! Can we go now?!" Marcus asked.

"Sure but I may need something." Ruby said smirking.

"Oh sure. What?" Lisa asked.

"A kiss from you cutie." Ruby pointed at Trey, while biting his lip. Trey's eyes widen.

"Wha-wha'?" Trey asked tryna hear him properly.

"A kiss sweetheart." Ruby said placing his finger in his mouth as he eyed trey. Lisa gasped along with Marcus.

"I ain't gone do that shit!" Trey screamed in fear.

"Than no girlfriend coming back." Ruby said pouting. Marcus looked at trey.

"Aye.....man. C'mon bruh, I need you help. You are the-" trey cut him.

"No! Lisa tell him no baby!" Trey said. Lisa almost blushed hearing him call her baby.

"C'mon Trey. Do this for Charlotte if not her, me." Lisa said pouting and showing her puppy eyes. Trey couldn't say no to that

"Okay." He whispered. Marcus smiled. Ruby smirked getting ready for a kiss. Trey scrunch his face and squeeze his eyes close. He pout his lips moving close. Ruby licked his lips pouting too. Their lips connected and trey was ready to pull back, buuuuut....

Ruby hold his neck tight, trey was crying in tears as his being raped by his lips. Ruby stick out his tongue lick shoving it into Trey's mouth. Trey felt his food he ate coming up slowly. Ruby moaned feeling Trey's lips than pulled up, licking his lips. Trey cried wiping his mouth and spiting out spit. He wobbled to Lisa's breast and laid his head there, wrapped his arms around her and cried.

"Mommy!" Trey cried feeling disgusted and sexually abused.

"It's okay treyyy!" Lisa said laughing along with Marcus. Ruby rolled his eyes.

"Okay that was a great kiss." Ruby said.

"Can we go?" Marcus said wiping his tears. Trey mugged him.

"Sure sweetheart." Ruby said smacking Marcus. Marcus froze making trey crack a smile and Lisa laugh even worse.

Charlotte wiped her tears as she laid naked next to Jamie. She was chained on the bed with her hands close to her face. He didn't rape her no. But he rubbed his penis around her body till he cum. She was disgusted and just wanted to die. Her dignity is gone and lost.

"Marcus...Marcus baby come save me. Please" she whispered to herself. Hoping he could hear her.

But than god works. He surely does cause Marcus heard her, somehow. He was laying on the cough with his blunt and gun near him. His laptop on his lap, looking through the sun rise hotel and Jamie's profile. He blow out smoke thinking about Charlotte. Just than

"Marcus....Marcus baby come save me. Please." He jumped looking around. Ruby took them to his place so they can get ready for the fire Jamie was about to get. Lisa was in the bathroom and trey was in the kitchen eating with ruby staring at him.

"Yo!" Marcus called.

"What?" Trey popped out the kitchen with chicken in his hand.

"Y'all heard that."