51

Marcus walked into the bedroom to see Charlotte laying on the bed asleep with nothing but a black  lace bra and pantie. It's been 2 weeks and she's left with 1 more week to go. They have agreed that she can wear lingerie and that's it.

"Mm" Marcus said looking at her body. He walked up to the bed and got on top off her, making Charlotte to wake up and look at him.

"Maaarrccuusss mooove!" She tried to push him but he didn't move.

"Why?" He asked kissing her by her neck.

"Cause I started my periods," Marcus rolled his eyes. He actually was hoping she is pregnant. "And I saw someone I really didn't expect to see at school." She said.

"Who?" He asked looking at her. Charlotte glare at him.

"Can you move at least?" She said. Marcus didn't move, he opened her legs And smirked.

"Who?" He asked her.

"Lucas." She replied. Marcus chuckled moving off her.

"That nigga ain't gon' do shit too ya. Plus his just a lil piece off shit " he said smiling. Char laughed getting out off bed.

"Whateva, Lisa and Trey are coming over." Charlotte said looking at the time. It was 1:34pm. They are 34 minutes late. Marcus was about to say something but the door bell downstairs rang. Marcus groaned.

"Dress that sexy body up." He said smacking her ass. Charlotte giggled pulling out his top and her leggings.

Marcus got outside than opened the door. Trey pushed through with sleeping Lisanna on the car seat.

"Uh...hello you too." Marcus said watching Lisa follow.

"Hey Marcus." Lisa greeted hugging him side ways. Trey just set the car seat down and sat on the couch looking at Lisanna.

"Wussap with him?" Marcus asked.

"His mad cause Lisanna pooped and it's his turn to change her." Lisa said crossing her arms.

"It ain't my turn. I changed her yesterday." Trey said.

"Trey you know you have to change her. Hurry up and go change her before her poop starts burning her booty." Lisa said. Charlotte walked down the stairs. She smiled seeing her favourite family.

"Heey y'all." She greeted them as she hugged Lisa and walked up to sleeping Lisanna.

"I'm not gonna change her" trey said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh yes you will." Lisa said taking a pillow and throwing it at him, trey duck and it hit Lisanna. She woke up and started screaming.

"See what ya' ass done?!" Trey yelled. Charlotte picked up Lisanna and took her diaper bag. She walked to the bathroom.

"It was might for you! Not her!" Lisa yelled.

"But it hit her!" Trey yelled. Marcus felt like he was going crazy, trey and Lisa yelling. Lisanna in the bathroom screaming, Charlotte trying to calm her down and change her diaper.

"YO!" Marcus yelled. Lisa and Trey got quiet. Lisanna stopped crying after Charlotte changed her. "When was the last time y'all had sex? Cause I know Trey gets moody without having sex." Marcus pointed out. Charlotte walked back into the living the room with lisanna in her arms.

"Lisa, is it safe for the baby to be out?" Charlotte asked worried.

"No." Lisa answered.

"Yes. My mama took me out everywhere when I first got out off the hospital." Trey said