21

It's been another week. Nothing but silence has been happening in Charlotte's head. She's been in her room or the pool to swim her tears off.

Marcus typed again and again. A blunt in between his lips.

Marcus: Charlotte I can't find you.

Charlotte stare at her phone than wiped her tear away. Her eyes are swollen but king still thinks she looks like a Angel that will make him money.

Marcus and Charlotte both have same minds now. Charlotte baths, he baths, she cries, he cries. He dresses up, she dresses up.

Maybe music will help me. They both said in they heads. Charlotte and Marcus toned to the same radio station.

🎼🎤🎻 *Lyrics* 🎼🎤🎻
[Intro: H.E.R.]
Oh, hey

[Verse 1: H.E.R.]
You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

[Pre-Chorus 1: H.E.R.]
You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

[Chorus: H.E.R. & Daniel Caesar]
I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie

Oh you're the best part, oh
Then you're the best part, ooh
Best part

[Verse 2: Daniel Caesar]
It's this sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love (make love)
It makes me feel so nice

[Pre-Chorus 2: Daniel Caesar]
You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

[Chorus: Daniel Caesar & H.E.R.]
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Then you're the best part, oh
You're the best part, ooh
Best part

[Outro: Daniel Caesar & H.E.R.]
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?

Charlotte stare at her phone. 105 567 344 messages from Marcus. 78 345 213 calls from Marcus. All day Marcus has been trying to contact her. Charlotte took deep breaths than went to his text messages. The last one he said was: Charlotte I can't find you.

Marcus seriously can't find her. He went to her house and her sister told him, she ain't there. She's at her Father's place than Chrissy tried to seduce him, making him slap her. Now Chrissy is walking around with a hand print on her face.

Anyway Charlotte started typing to him. Ignoring the voices in her head.

Charlotte: I left home to my dads.

Marcus was staring out in space when he heard a bing. He quickly grabbed his phone. When he saw it was Charlotte he sat up with a weak smile on him. He hasn't ate in days or sleep.

Marcus: Where? I wanna come see you. We have to talk.

Charlotte looked at the message than thought. She sighed typing back.

Charlotte: Not yet. My dad's still home. Maybe later.

Marcus sighed heavily in irritation.

Marcus: okay. Text me please when you free. Actually can I call you?

Charlotte bite her lip. Her voice is gone from all that crying and now she wanna cry cause she misses him so much. Marcus also wanna cry cause he miss her so much.

Charlotte: Sure but for a few minutes.

Marcus smiled. He called her and it rang for a while. Charlotte was nervous and scared but she answered.

"H-hello." She said to him. Marcus heart felt ease, even his hard honry dick eased a lil.

"H-h-hey...h-how y-you doing?" His deep voice made her wet but mostly happy.

"I'm..." Charlotte started feeling her tears fall. "I'm n-not okay." She confessed.

"Charlotte I'm sorry. I'm so so so so fucking sorry." His tears burning to come out. "I really need you Charlotte. I MUST have you here with me Charlotte. Please just tell me where you are." Marcus said as tears fall down his eyes. Charlotte looked at her tissue box and sniffed.

"I'll text you later Marcus." She hung up. She couldn't bare it. She had to cry. Marcus cried as he placed his phone besides him.

Later was as promised. When Charlotte calmed herself down. She texted Marcus.

Charlotte: Come over. My dad's gone.

She typed her address than took a quick shower. She was gonna get ready for Marcus.

***