48

Charlotte tapped her leg as they wait patiently. Marcus walked up besides her with Starbucks hot chocolate and a muffin. He sits besides her and places her drink and muffin on the table.

"Here babe. Something to calm you down a bit " he said. Charlotte looked at the hot chocolate and took it.

Trey was sitting at the corner, pissed, confused, shocked, scared. He had mixed emotions. He can't handle that shit. Marcus walked up to him after he knew Charlotte was good. He sat next to him. There was silence until trey spoke.

"I-i-i should have known man." Trey said crying a bit. Marcus rubbed his back.

"It's okay. Lisa and the baby are going to be fine." Marcus said.

"Fuck." Trey stood up. "Why ain't she tell me?! Why she gotta keep my seed a secret?! If she told me we wouldn't have went to the club! We wouldn't have..." Trey just shut up and cried. Marcus was hurt seeing his boy like this. Marcus stood up and hugged him. Trey cried on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright man." Marcus said to him.

"What if it ain't? Did you see the blood man? Did you?" Trey said looking at his hands. They hand Lisa's blood on them.

The doctor came out the room and Charlotte stood up.

"Family for Lisana Janet James family?" He asked looking around.

"Here" Charlotte said everyone was grouped up to the doctor. Flash was there too, he was there in the hospital for Angela. She went to check her vaginal area and if she has any type off diseases. Unfortunately for Angela, the test are still coming.

"Well Lisana is fine and the baby is also fine." Everyone felt relieved. "The bullet was just an inch away from the baby. She and the baby were lucky. She lost not much off blood and her belly is just stitched up and covered up. She's fine." He said. Trey felt relieved to hear that but his gonna lecture her soon.

"Can we see here?" Marcus asked.

"Sure. Room 134" the doctor said. They walked to her room but flash went to Angela.

When he got to her room, she was on the bed looking out the window.

"Ang?" He called her. Angela turned her head and looked at him. She smiled at him but he can tell it was forced.

"Hey babe." She said. He walked to the side off her bed and hold her hand.

"Did the results come yet?" He asked.

"Nah. Buh' how's Lisa?" She asked him.

"She's alright. The baby is okay too." He said. Angela smiled. The doctor walked in, Angela's heart started beating.

"Angela I have your results. It seems that your vagina is swollen up a lil bit. All it's needs is an ice pack that I'll ask the nurse to give too you. There's no disease luckily. But...your 4 weeks pregnant." The doctor said. Angela gasped. Flash didn't know is he should smile or cry. Cry because he knows Marcus is gonna beat the shit out off him.

"4 weeks?" Angela asked again. The doctor nodded.

"Is the baby fine?" Flash asked.

"The rape caused for her vaginal area to swollen up and bleed. We need to take her to another doctor. So that she can be scanned on if the baby is fine or badly hurt that she might lose it."the doctor said. Angela had  tears running down her eyes. She doesn't know what to say.

"When can they scan her?" Flash asked

"Soon." He doctor said. Flash nodded.

"Thanks." Flash said. The doctor nodded than walked out. Flash looked at Angela than at the wall. He was stressing now.

"4 weeks." Angela said looking at flash.

"Yeah babe." He said turning to face her. Angela shook her head crying.

"Flash we not ready for this baby. I'm just 16 you too. We not ready for baby. We too young." Angela said.

"I kno' dat' baybeh." Flash said to her. Angela just cried. Flash hugged her. His scared of what Marcus is gonna do to him. Just than Marcus and Charlotte walked in. Charlotte frowned walking faster towards them.

"What's wrong?" Charlotte asked.

"Angela got raped." When flash said that. Marcus clenched his jaw. 'Those motherfuckers are luck they died.' He thought in his head.

"Oh my gosh. What did the doctor say? Did he find any infection? Angela why didn't you tell me when we were in that..place." Charlotte said

"I-i-i a-am sorry." Angela cried.

"The doctor said her vaginal area has swollen up. No infection but uh..." Flash looked at Marcus than at Angela. "Uh..."

"Uh what flash?" Marcus asked walking closer to the bed. At every step flash was getting scared.

"Marcus you promise you won't be mad?" Angela said sniffing. Charlotte looked at Marcus.

"Mad fa' wha' I don't kno' shit!" Marcus yelled. Flash jumped a bit.

"Promise Marcus!" Charlotte mock his tone and acted like him as she said that.

"Charlotte I ain't playin'." Marcus said.

"Just promise Marcus" Charlotte said crossing her arms.

"Fuck than I promise." Marcus said. Flash calmed down a bit cause Marcus always keeps his promises.

"I'm 4 weeks pregnant, I might be losing the baby cause of the swollen around my vaginal area." Angela said. Marcus clenched his jaw even harder, it's like he wanted to break it. Charlotte noticed that, she stood next to Angela and in front of flash.

1...

2...

3...

Marcus jaw went back to normal. He took deep breaths than shut his eyes for a sec than opened them. He looked at Angela not at flash.

"Ang sweetie?" He called her. Angela knows she's in trouble.

"Yes."

"You started having sex?" He asked her.

"Yes."

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"I'm 15 close to 16." She replied. Marcus nodded than looked at flash.

"Outside fa' sec." Marcus said. Charlotte shook her head.

"No Marcus. He's not going outside with you." Charlotte said.

"Okay the bathroom. I just wanna have a rap with him." Marcus said. Flash gently pushed Charlotte aside.

"It's okay char." Flash said smiling than moved to the bathroom. Marcus walked in and shut the door. In a few minutes, Marcus stepped out.

"What's flash doing?" Charlotte asked him.

"Wiping himself." Marcus said. Charlotte frowned, flash stepped out the bathroom with a tissue up his nose and his lip bust a bit.

"Marcus!" Charlotte yelled out walking up to flash.

"Oh shut up char. It's just a lil smack." Marcus said. Charlotte turned to face him.

"This is not little Marcus." Charlotte pointed at flash. "You almost cracked his nose." She said.

"I'm good char." Flash said.

"No flash. Marcus better get used to you being around cause he ain't going nowhere." Charlotte said

"You know that's what he said in the bathroom and he got beat up for saying that." Marcus said warning Charlotte. But Charlotte couldn't give fucks.

"He ain't going nowhere." She said it in slow motion. "And you ain't gone do shit to me." Charlotte said.

"Shut up" Marcus said

"For that Marcus and this." She pointed at flash. "You sleeping on the couch. No guest room, no game room, no shit. Your ass is on the couch! Until you apologize to flash." Charlotte said

***