71

~Week later~

"Aaah baby" Kelvin  groaned as he reached his orgasm. Charlotte fake a small moan mentally rolling her eyes. He slipped off her than pulled out the condom and drop it on the ground by the side off the bed. Charlotte scrunched her face. He looked at her, she quickly fixed her face..

"I've missed this body." He said smiling making Charlotte force a smile back at him.

"Yeah, I know." She said.

"The world has beautiful woman Charlotte but you are on off the kind." He said.

"Thank babe." She said than Peck his lips.

"How about a round 2?" He asked her.

"Uh...I c-" he cut her off.

"You can and you will" Charlotte frowned. "I mean let's do this." He took another condom than slipped it on. He got on top off her.

"Kelvin I'm tired okay? Sto-" he shoved himself in her. Charlotte's eyes widen. What is wrong with him?

"Oh still warm" he said. Charlotte felt disgusted.

"Stop! Kelvin no! I'm tired baby stop!" She yelled. Kelvin frowned he stopped moving. Charlotte was now crying. Memories off jamie came flashing at her.

Flashback

"You have soft skin" his hand moved up and down Charlotte's thigh. Charlotte tried moving away but she was tied up.

"S-s-st-stop p-p-please!" Charlotte cried watching him as he rubbed his penis slowly on her skin.

"Why? Lil slut! You mine now!" Jamie's laughter rang loudly

Flash to present

Charlotte started shaking, she pushed kelvin off her, took her phone than ran to the bathroom. She was scared. Flashes off jamie hitting, her brother, Nik all those shit came plus Marcus. She cried feeling like she was worthless again.

'You can't even fake sex with you boyfriend!'

'Pathetic'

'You need more dicks HA!'

'WHERE'S MARCUS!?!'

'YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!'

"Charlotte baby! Are you okay? I was playing? I-i-i thought you would like it." Kelvin said.

"WELL I DIDN'T! GO AWAY KELVIN!" She screamed. She needed Marcus so much. Charlotte walked to the drawers than pulled out her pills. She drank her quickly but nothing stopped. Charlotte couldn't take it. She screamed slamming her head on the wall.

Kelvin on the other side dressing up got scared. He heard her scream and something slamming on the wall repeatedly. He took his stuff. Packed everything, he couldn't handle a crazy bitch.

"Bye!" He yelled than ran out. Keeping in mind that Charlotte was NOT his type.

Charlotte stopped when she felt by her head. She slipped to the floor. Blood started flowing out her forehead by the same cut she had from last week. She weakly took her phone than dialed Marcus's number. It rang once than he answered.

"Hey Charlotte." He sounded so happy.

"I-i-i n-n-need you" she said making him frowned.

"What's wrong Charlotte? You sound...are you okay? Send me your location." Marcus hung up. Charlotte did as told.

Marcus looked at the location than saw that it was at ATL. He sighed, he called a friend he knows and got himself a jet. He kissed Angela bye than speed off to the airport. On the way there he was panicking, his leg shaking. When it landed, he got an uber to her.

He noticed that she lived in nice apartments. He knocked on the door. No answer. He turned the knob and it was open. Kelvin left it open. Marcus ran inside screaming her name.

"Charlotte!" He yelled. He went in her room and saw Charlotte with a bleeding forehead, cleaning up the room. Charlotte looked at Marcus than ran into his arms. Tears flowing out her eyes.

"I can't take it Marcus. I can't!" She cried. Marcus understood what she was talking about. He wrapped his arms around her. They stood there for a while, till he picked her up and took her to the living room. He didn't like how the bed looked. He sat with her on couch, holding her like she was his baby. Actually she was and he was her daddy.

"It's okay Charlotte. I got ya." He said. Charlotte slowly nodded. He wiped her tears with his thump than kissed her forehead. Charlotte soon calmed down. They sat in silence, enjoying each other's company.

"How you get here so quickly?" Charlotte asked breaking the silence.

"Jet" he replied.

"Thank you." Charlotte said.

"No need too Char. Ya' should kno' I'll  fly, climb, ran, walk all the way ta' ya' baybeh." He said holding her tighter.

"I know but I feel so selfish. You should be with Angela not me. I think you should go back to her." Charlotte said.

"Nah. You alright. She is cool with meh being hea with yah. Plus flash needed time with ha." Marcus said taking her hand and started playing with her fingers.

"I hope she's gonna be okay. Henry needs his mother." Charlotte said. When she said that, she remembered that she was pregnant. Charlotte started crying again.

"Don't cry. Angela's gonna be fine." Marcus said thinking she's crying for Angela.

"No." Charlotte pulled away from him. She stood up wrapping her arms around her. "I'm not crying because off that Marcus." She said.

"Than why you crying?" Marcus asked sitting up straight looking at her.

"We....I'm.....I may be pregnant." She said. Marcus was shocked when she said that.

"Uh...no disrespect or anything but is it mine?" He asked. Charlotte nodded.

"Yeah, I found out before well...sleeping with ken today." She said. Marcus frowned.

"Wait. You slept with that nigga with baby in you." Marcus asked standing up. Charlotte looked up at him cutting her eyes at him.

"Of course I did. I mean I had too. He was forcing me and stuff. To make you feel better, I ain't even like it. The reason he left is because he asked for round 2 and I said no. He thought I was joking so he went on, getting on top off me and I started panicking. My mind started flashing Jamie, my father, my brother, Nik and you!" Charlotte cried. "So he left me. Because I'm crazy, I have a problem. I am the issue."

"Nah." Marcus pulled her into his arms. "You not crazy Charlotte. We can fix this. We can go to a doctor get you more pills or even try to do yoga together." He said.

"Yoga? Really Marcus. You in tights?" She said.

"What? A nigga got the legs." He said making Charlotte laugh.

******