83

"Ain't you supposed to be with her?" Tia asked Trey as Charlotte and Marcus walked out the room. Trey wheeled himself to his son and forced a smile.

"How ya' doin' lil man?" Trey asked him, ignoring Tia. TJ smiled

"I'm okay. I wish Lisanna was with me though." TJ looked down frowning. Trey bit his lip from crying. He has cried enough, it's time for him to be a MAN in front off his son.

"I know. But guess what?" TJ looked at him. "She's in a better place." Tia rolled her eyes. "She's happy. That's what we want right? For lil Lisa to be happy." Trey said. TJ nodded pushing a smile.

"Oh please." Tia mumbled to herself but Trey heard her.

"Why don't you lie down? Tia, outside." He said pointing to the door. Tia huffed than pushed him outside. When they got there, Tia shut the door and that's when Trey looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?" Tia asked.

"I just lost my daughter and you wanna tell my son it's ma' fault! Are you insane Tia?!" Tears fell down his eyes. He quickly rubbed his face than calmed himself down. "You just pathetic." He looked up at her. "You just seriously pathetic. You call yourself a mother and a woman who worships god and a woman that I should want to marry but I'm NEVER gonna marry someone like you." Tia's heart broke. "You disgust me. How could treat TJ like shit in front off MY FRIENDS! HUH?!" Tia jumped even the nurses jumped.

"I'm sorry." Tia apologized as tears came down her eyes. "I'm sorry Trey baby. I was mad and scared."

"Scared off what?! Being pathetic! You disgusting me Tia! You trying to turn my son against me! You sorry for that shit! I hate you right now. I wish.....I wish I could kill you. But nah....what I want is for you to leave and never come back till I say so!" Tia shook her head crying.

"No. No. You not going to do that! I birth my son and I'm gonna take care off him! I said I was sorry okay? I was mad okay?" Tia said.

"Fuck your sorry. Leave right now." Trey said through his teeth. Tia cried walking back into TJ's room than walked out a few moments after. She walked off to the elevate. Trey wheeled back to the room.

"What's wrong with mom?" TJ asked.

"Nothing lil guy. Did she say goodbye?" He asked TJ. TJ shook his head. Trey clenched his hand but smiled. Just than the door opened and Charlotte walked in holding a baby in her hand. She smiled looking at Trey.

"I have someone who wants to meet their daddy." Charlotte said smiling. Trey smiled widely as a few tears began to fall. She hand his son to him and he smiled when he saw his lil boy. He was so cute. Lisa's full lips, hair and clear beautiful skin. Trey's nose, eyebrows, chubby cheeks, jaw line and the neck birthmark they both share. It was a circle with a line crossing it, looking like a cut.

"His asleep so you won't see his eyes yet." Charlotte said. TJ looked down at his lil brother and giggled.

"He looks like Lisanna but it a male kind." He said. Trey nodded smiling

"Mostly like his mom." Trey whispered.

"Nooo, I feel like he looks more like you Trey." Charlotte said. Trey smiled looking at the little guy. In just a few moments of them just staring at him. He woke up making Charlotte gasp.

"He has big beautiful eyes." She said.

"Like his mother." Trey said. The lil boy looked at them frowning, he looked at his father and his face ease. He started making noise, opening his mouth and moving his lil fist to his Father's chest.

"His mad." Charlotte said.

"He wants Aunt Lisa where is she?" TJ asked.

"She's resting." Charlotte said with a small smile.

"Oh...well can I see her?"

"TJ...she's....sure." Trey nodded. "Maybe you can wake her up." Trey said. TJ nodded smiling.

***

"Mama!" Lisa frowned hearing Lisanna scream out her name.

"Mama! Look here!"

Lisa couldn't see nothing. It was dark and she can't move for some reason.

"I...i-i...I can't move!" Lisa yelled out. She felt a little hand touch her hand. Lisa looked down to see a glowing Lisanna standing besides her with a bubbly smile on her face.

"Mama, how are you?" Lisanna asked.

"I'm okay baby. How are you?" Lisa asked.

"Happy."

"Okay, where are we? Where's your dad? TJ?" Lisa asked looking out in the dark.

"We are far. Far away from earth!" Lisanna giggled but her smile changed. Tears began to spill down her eyes. Lisa frowned.

"What sweetie? What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna miss y'all." Lisanna said.

"What? What you talking about?" Lisa asked.

"I'm gonna miss everyone! But I'm happy!" Lisanna smiled.

"Lisanna what you talking about?"

"Go back to daddy mama. I promise, we'll met soon."

Lisanna just disappeared right in front off Lisa.

"No! Lisanna! Lisa!

" Lisa! Lisanna!" A nurse passing Lisa's room heard Lisa scream.

"Doctor! She's up!"

****