45

Charlotte and Lisa walked down the stairs while Trey and Marcus waited for them in the living room. It felt like prom but they were just going to a party.

"Damn baby you look Beautiful." Trey said standing up, along with Marcus. Lisa had on a huge light brown dress sweater with strapped black heels. Charlotte had on skinny jeans, black crop knitted sweated with black diamond heels matching her jewelries with a black hoodie that Say's 'Marcus' on it.

"Mmhmm my baby is fine like wine." Marcus said kissing her neck. She giggled pushing him back a lil.

"Thank you." The girls said union making them laugh.

"Well...let's go to the party so we can come back soon and rip them clothes off y'all." Trey said horny as a dog. He hasn't seem or touched Lisa properly for 4 months and his been complaining to Marcus. Marcus told him what he wanted to hear. 'She's hiding something.'

"You boys go first and start the car. I have to talk to Lisa." Charlotte said. Trey and Marcus looked at each other than walked out, whispering to each other.

"I don't care what you saying man. Charlotte is included in this mess." Trey said.

"I see. But we have to be smart and stupid about it." Marcus said. Trey looked at him confused.

"What?"

"I mean...we have to act stupid but smart cause we know that they hiding something." Marcus said.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah." Trey said nodding. His just hoping that it ain't what he think it is.

"Lisa when you going to tell him." Charlotte asked her.

"After the party. I swear." Lisa said.

"Good cause they know suspecting something and knowing my Marcus. He's probably telling him 'we have to act smart and stupid'." Charlotte said trying to sound like Marcus. Lisa laughed a bit.

"Why would he say that?" Lisa asked.

"Because they'll act stupid and act like they don't know that something is going on but they do." Charlotte said

"Wow. You must know Marcus huh?" Lisa asked as they slowly walked out the house.

"Girl, we've been dating for a year and 3 months. Plus sleeping in the same bed, showering together and spending 24 hours every day without missing it. I know Marcus girl." Charlotte said. They walked to the car and got in. Marcus was driving so Charlotte went to the passage seat. Trey was at the back to Lisa went there.

"What were y'all talking about?" Marcus asked.

"Nothing. Just girl talk. You'll find out about it later." Charlotte said winking at Trey. He frowned and looked at Lisa who was smiling and looked at him. She winked as well. Trey moved to the front and whispered to Marcus.

"What if they want us to do a 4 sum?" He whispered to Marcus. Marcus almost speed and crash to the car in front off him.

"Nah nigga shut up" Marcus whispered back. Trey sat back and Lisa touched his thigh. She was looking out the window. She does that sometimes when she's nervous. She either touch his thigh or play with his fingers. But this time she grip it. Hard. Trey knew that she must be nervous and scared about something. He looked in front and Charlotte was smiling at him. He was confused. He moved to the front a bit.

"I mean I don't mind tapping Charlotte's ass if that's cool with you." Trey said. Marcus shoved his head to the back than looked at Charlotte and smiled. She stopped looking at Trey and smiled at Marcus. Marcus looked at Lisa. She was in deep thoughts but she caught him and she smiled. Lisa turned to Trey and he was staring at Charlotte. He turned and looked at her and smiled. Marcus looked in front and focused on the road. But he noticed Charlotte tapping her feet that. Why? He asked himself.

The car ride was all about smiling and quietness. They got to the club and went in, straight to the VIP. Charlotte and Lisa went to the bar and got themselves water. They left the boys to have time to themselves.

Tasha and Chichi saw them walk in and them separate. They smiled to each other than walked to the boys. The plan would change if the boys don't respond to their action.

"Hey boys" tasha said sitting next to Trey. Chichi's popped next to Marcus.

"What y'all want?" Marcus asked.

"Oh nothing. Just some time with you sexy gentlemen." Tasha said rubbing Trey's shoulder.

Charlotte and Lisa were watching from the bar. Lisa was about to cry because she's emotional and pregnant.

"Girl wait a sec." Charlotte said as she watched Marcus stand up and point to the exist off the VIP. Chichi stood up and wanted to kiss Marcus but he slapped her. Charlotte laughed, shaking her head. Trey pushed Tasha off the seat and she slammed on her ass. Lisa giggled a lil.

"Them hoes will never win." Lisa said sipping her water. Charlotte nodded agreeing with her. Just than, two guys came up behind them and point the gun back they backs.

"We gonna move slowly outside without your lil boyfriends seeing okay?" The voice said to Charlotte. She tried to step on his foot but he saw that and he just smacked her with his gun. The small crowd gasped.

"It's okay everyone. She's just a lil drunk. Ain't that right Lisa?" The guy asked Lisa as he picked up blacked out Charlotte and placed her on his shoulders. Her hat fell, along with her purse and phone.

"Say yeah" the guy that was secretly pointing the gun on her back said.

"Y-y-yeah." Lisa said nodding. They walked out the club slowly.

Tasha and Chichi saw them walk off with Charlotte and Lisa and they smirked.

"C'mon daddy!" Tasha said standing up and trying to sit on Trey.

"Bitch!" He pushed her and stood up. "You better not touch me with your dirty ass! Go to your son and stop being a hoe!" Trey yelled at her. Tasha clenched her jaw. She hates when people tall about her son.

"Whatever. Let's go Chichi" tasha said walking off. Chichi walks behind her holding her now bruised cheek. Trey looked at the bar and didn't see Charlotte or Lisa.

"Where they go?" Trey asked Marcus. Marcus looked at the bar and squint his eyes. He saw Charlotte's purse on the ground.

"C'mon!" He yelled. They ran to the bar. Marcus picked up Charlotte's hat, purse and phone.

"Where they go?!" Trey asked yelling this time.

"FUCK!" Marcus yelled out. He knows what happened.

"Uh...excuse me. You've seen the girls sitting her." Trey asked the girls who were sitting next to Charlotte and Lisa.

"Yeah. Some guys came and took them." One girl said. Trey nodded.

"They gone and we gotta find them" trey said almost about to cry.

"I know that"

*****