37

It's in the early morning for Charlotte. Around 9 am. She was done making breakfast for her and Marcus. Marcus was deadly asleep you can hear his snores from downstairs. Charlotte giggled looking at her thigh that was now her normal skin tone. She's feeling a lot better.

"Marcus!" She called out his name. He didn't hear her. So she walked all the way back to their room and he was laying on  his stomach, arms and legs spread on the bed. His butt sticking out since he was naked. Last night they had there long loving sex. He was so tired after they cum 4 to 5 tines, he just laid on top off her and went to sleep. 

"Marcus." She looked at his face, his mouth was wide open. "Marcus!" She clapped her heads. He didn't move. She sighed climbing the bed and jumped on his back.

"Fuck!" He raised up with her on his back. She screamed laughing at how strong he is. "Wha' type off wake up is that?" He asked her. She laughed a bit.

"Boy I was Calling your name 3 times, I even clapped my hands. You still was asleep." She said to him as she sat up on his back. Looking like she's a rider and his the horse.

"Girl you could have just tapped me." He said glaring at her. She giggled

"Awe is my baby mad?" Charlotte teased him. Marcus rolled his eyes than got up. Making Charlotte fall off his back and slam on the bed. She laughed looking at his butt naked body step out off the bed.

"Ya' kno' ya' play too much girl." He said smirking as Charlotte sat up behind me. Wrapping her arms around him. Her hands running down his firm chest. Marcus was getting ideas.

"I'm sometimes childish but you love me." Charlotte whispered softly in his ear. Marcus got chills right down his spine. Shaking it off and pushing her hands off her.

"You wanna fuck with a nigga huh?" He asked her as he faced her. Charlotte looked at his dick and he already her a bone. She laughed. He noticed that she is just laughing cause she knows what she does too him. He jumped on. Wrapping her legs around him.

"MARCUS STOP!" Charlotte screamed laughing. He suck her sweet spot and he knew what he was doing to her. Charlotte stopped laughing And moaned. Yep he knew.

"You want dis' D, don't ya?" He whispered in her ear. Charlotte giggled and pushed him off her.

"No. Now c'mon breakfast is ready." She said to him. Marcus jumped out off the bed and ran to the bathroom. He loves breakfast. Charlotte laughed and fixed the bed. Changing the sheets and everything. After that she took their laundry and walked to their laundry room. They were still in las Vegas and today is they last day. Tomorrow morning at 4 am they on their way back home.

"Babe!" Charlotte heard Marcus call out her name. She rolled her eyes as she put their dirty clothes in the washing machine. "Babe"  Marcus walked in the laundry room.

"What?" She turned to him. He smiled.

"Ain't you eating with me?" He asked her. She couldn't help but smile.

"I will. I just want to put the clothes in first." Charlotte said turning to the washing machine. Marcus shook his head and picked her up. Charlotte screamed laughing. He walked to the kitchen with her in his arms. He sat her on her side and he sat down too.

"So what we putting on our pancakes?" Marcus asked stabbing his bacon and shoving it in his mouth.

"Marcus did you just carry all the way here?" Charlotte asked him. Marcus smiled making Charlotte giggle.

****

Angela was asleep all day. She's been so tired and she doesn't want nothing but to sleep. Last night she was studying for nothing.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Angela frowned in her sleep. She's alone at home. Marcus is coming tomorrow with Charlotte. She can't wait to see Charlotte. And he has a key so why would be knock.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

"Da' fuck?" Angela opened her eyes and looked around her room. She got out the covers and walked to her small sofa. She took her gown and morning slippers than walked out her room. She hates being interrupted in her sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

"I'M COMING!" Angela screamed irritated. "It better not be the Jehovah's witnesses 'cause I'll cut a bitch today Jesus." Angela mumbled to Jesus. She got to the downstairs and opened the door. Her eyes widen standing there was her boyfriend. Flash.

*****

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!!!!!!

Pep!!!!!!!!