24

Angela's pic.

*****

Week later

Angela sniffed more off the coke in her nose. She growled looking up and feeling it reach to her head. She bend again, sniffing in another line off coke in her nose. She got this stuff from her best friend Natasha. Both girls are drug addicts. Angela ran away from home 'cause her mom won't let her date this guy called Flash, his real name is Henry but everyone calls him flash. 

Angela sniffed another line again and again. Till she felt her world fade. Her worries fade and her nightmares fade. Angela laid on her bed, staring up to the roof. She felt her life become better.

"Angela!" Marcus called from downstairs. Angela groaned lowly.

"I-i-i..... coming" Angela said than hide her stuff under her bed. She wiped her nose. Put make up to cover her pinkish nose. She wiped her teeth with her finger than put on gloss.

She walked out her room, ran downstairs to see Marcus and Charlotte in the living giggling to each other. Seeing them, reminded her off flash. She left him back home.

"Hey lovebirds." Angela greeted them with a lil smile on her voice. Charlotte and Angela grow a bond together.

"Hey Angie." Charlotte said hugging her. Angela pat her back than pulled away.

"What were you doing upstairs?" Marcus asked her as he wrapped his arm around Charlotte. He has noticed something he sees in the people that he sells coke too. He can tell if someone sniffs but to Angela, his trying not to believe it.

"I..I was just chillin' in ma' room mane. Whea' were y'all asses at?" Ang changed the subject. Marcus noticed.....he might have to keep an eye on his beloved little sister.

"We went to the mall, got Marcus some new jeans and I got a new top." Charlotte said shrugging. She doesn't notice the glances the brother and sister give each other. But she can see the white stuff on angela's nose.

"Oh wha' y'all get me?" Angela asked feeling her brother's eyes on her. Marcus was looking straight at her nose. He can see a lil white stuff. His tryna not believe it.

"Nothing." Marcus blunted. "Um...babe?" Charlotte looked at him.

"Yeah." Charlotte said.

"Can you go make us our favorite sandwiches please? I miss them." Marcus said trying to make Charlotte walk off. Charlotte was about to say no but she noticed the glare he was giving Angela.

"Oh-okay." Charlotte turned. She stood on her toes. "Don't be hard on her. I can also see the coke." Charlotte whispered in his ear. She pant his chest than walked off.

"What's going on under your nose?" Marcus asked his sister, who will lie.

"Nothing." Ang said shrugging. Marcus took deep Breaths than sat on the couch

"Okay since you wanna act stupid. Wipe your nose with your finger." Marcus said to her. Angela did as told than saw her lil mistake. She had to tell the truth.

"Okay so you got me. Buh' I just started an' I ain't ton do it again." Angela said to Marcus. Marcus chuckled standing up. He looked at her.

Meanwhile Charlotte gets a text from her dad. King was tryna check on his billion bucks. He smirked typing to her.

Dad: Hey baby u OK?

Char: Yep.

Dad: whr u at?

Char: out.

Dad: okay see you when you come back.

Char: okay dad.

Charlotte smiled turning off her phone. She walked to the fridge, about to open it when she heard yelling upstairs and thumps. Charlotte frowned than ran her way upstairs. It came from Angela's room. Charlotte ran in, to find Marcus turning Angela's room upside down.

"MARCUS STOP YOU FUCKIN' UP MA' ROOM!" Angela screamed at him. Charlotte saw her bed upside down, drawers widely opened and her clothes all over her room. Even the TV was on the ground.

"MARCUS!" Charlotte yelled out his name. He ain't listen, he was planning on finding her drugs, he found a bag under her bed now his looking for more. He stopped and turned to Angela.

"Where's da' other shit?!" He yelled at her. His voices was loud and deep. It was intimating to Angela but to Charlotte, she was hot.

"I had that shit only bro!" Angela screamed.

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME ANG! TELL ME BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK! AND YOU KNOW I WILL!" He yelled. Angela jumped a bit as tears started coming out her eyes. She doesn't like it when her big bro is mad at her.

"There's some behind the drawer." She cried, Charlotte looked at ang and walked up to her. Wrapping her arms around her.

"Don't touch her Charlotte! She wanna act grown! She gonna stand there and FUCKING be grown!" Marcus yelled. Charlotte glare at him.

"Shut your dumbass ass up!" Marcus looked at Charlotte with anger. Charlotte walked up, right in front off him. Looked right at his raged eyes. "Don't you act fucking better than her! She's young and don't know shit! What you should be doing instead off fucking up her make up is asking her why she started taking drugs? Ang is just going through shit. I saw it when she stepped in the place and you!" Charlotte pointed at his face. "You ain't better than her 'cause it's people like you that sell drugs to innocent girls like her or to the drugs street boys to sell it for you." Charlotte said than walked out the room. Marcus stood there confused and guilty. Charlotte knows about his drug dealing? Why ain't she tell him?

Just than the front door downstairs slammed. Saying that Charlotte left. Marcus wanted to go after her but his sister was looking at him with anger. Shit...two ladies he loves are mad at him.

Shit....

****