73

Charlotte pit down her keys and purse than looked at her siblings. Standing in front off her.

"What the fuck y'all doing here? How did you get in? How do you know where I stay?" Charlotte asked them. Ken sighed sitting down on the couch. He knew that she would react this way that's why he didn't want to come looking for her.

"That's not how you talk to your older siblings Charlotte. Especially when we haven't met in a while." Chrissy said. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Oh wow. I knew seeing Marcus would course drama." She mumbled to herself. "Whatever Chrissy. What do you want?" She asked again.

"Okay than. Straight to the point." Chrissy smiled. "I wanted to see you and we as in ken, me, your nephews, ken's wife...mom. We need you back into our life's Charlotte. We having a family reunion and we want you there. Mom-" Charlotte cut her.

"Mom throw me out the house to my father. So I don't think I'm a family member anymore and last time I checked, y'all didn't want nothing to do with me." Charlotte said.

"No that's not true Charlo-" Charlotte cut her again.

"True....true." Charlotte chuckled feeling tears coming.  "Chrissy and ken, I've forgiven y'all. Seriously I have. I mean y'all are my brother and sister but different daddies. I love y'all so much even though y'all never really cared and we lived a fucked up life together. Ken you look so clean and rich, I read a magazine about you. I'm happy you married and all. Chrissy, you too look happy. Married, with kids and a rich husband. I'm so fucking happy for y'all. Is that what y'all came to hear? Cause if it is please leave. If not, than just leave." She said

"Charlotte listen to us-" Charlotte cut ken.

"Listen to you, AGAIN! I've listened to y'all for a very fucking long time. I'm tired okay? Tired! Of drama after drama and y'all know for a FACT that you came to bring drama. Lots and lots off drama! I don't want that. Okay? So please! Leave my place in peace!" She yelled than walked off to her room and shut her door. Her mind starting to hurt and voices slowly coming to her. Charlotte took deep breaths than relaxed.

****

"I don't know man, she's just friend zoning me and shit. I hate every single second." Marcus said talking to the bartender, Mike. They've been talking ever since makes stepped into the Bar in ATL. Just right after the 'You are a great friend' sentence.

"Damn, so you really just left her there?" Mike asked.

"Yep and I feel bad. So fucking much." Marcus said

"You should." Mike said. Marcus looked at him.

"I thought I would come here and feel better about the guilty feeling but you are making things worse." Marcus said shaking his head.

"Aye man. Listen, from the story you told me about your guys relationship. It seemed like you were the problem. Charlotte doesn't want no drama. She's trying to be better from her condition and for the baby. So you being her boyfriend. Knowing that there will be drama knocking at each door she opens would crash her slowly and she might lose the baby." Mike said wiping the glasses.

"So what you tryna say is that I'm the problem?" Marcus said making Mike chuckle.

"Nah, I mean, that if you could maybe try to date her and not get drama fly into her ear than you can date her while she's pregnant. But if you can't, I may just say that you should just leave her be till the baby comes." Mike said. Marcus looked aside knowing he might be right.

"So what you think I should do?" Marcus asked.

"I don't know. But in every situation there's a solution. Some you just have to leave them be and walk away or stay to fight another round. I've noticed how Charlotte has forgiven you for hitting her. She wanna stay and fight another round but she's scared off more drama and her losing the baby which would cause that fight again. So she keeps you close but not too close. So she friend zone you." Mike said.

"Man I can't handle friend zone! I want Charlotte man. She's..... She was made for me. Everything about her is just ME!" Marcus chuckled. "She's so beautiful man. So wonderful. Unique. Amazing. Crazy. Funny. Gold hearted. Smart. Wonderful cook. I remember her cooking man. I miss it so much. Even McDonald or whatever ain't it for me. Every time I look at her, I just wanna kiss her. Touch her. Make her feel so good man. But she keep pushing me away. I'm trying to not force her but knowing my crazy ass, I might just throw her on the bed and fuck her pussy up. With or without the baby in her." Marcus said shrugging laughing with Mike.

"You see man. You just horny." Mike said making them laugh more.

"Nah" Marcus calmed down. "I ain't. I do miss everything else. The sex, yes I want it to happen. But us just enjoying each other like we did. Without the friend zone. Us saying how much we love each other. Us laying in bed in just our PJ's like we used to do. Do nothing but order pizza and talk all day. Us taking a shower together. Us walking anywhere holding hands and talking, laughing out loud with people looking at us like we crazy. Us in the kitchen, her busting her ass for dinner and me watching her every more thanking god for a goddess like her. Us playing games and me winning. Meaning she has to walk around the house naked. Us in a dinner date, her looking gorgeous in the dress I brought her. Her smile, her hair, her skin, her lips, her breast, her legs, her ass, man her pussy! Man, I miss everything about her!" Marcus said making Mike smile.

"I know what you going through. I'm a married man. Me and my girl had fights and our differences but you know what I do. Treat her special. That's all what a real woman needs sometimes. Out maybe in the island. Walking on the beach. Dinner dates and all that shit. Even wait for her to do her nails and hair. Do everything for her." Mike said. Marcus started thinking.

*****