53

"Oh my gosh Charlotte. It looks so beautiful." Lisa cooed looking at Charlotte's diamond ring. Trey and Marcus were upstairs in the game room.

"I know. I'm in love with it already. I'm so excited Lisa. You don't understand." Charlotte said cheesing up.

"Oh I envy you right now. Trey just gave me a propose ring. I want something big Charlotte. We have a daughter and a nice mansion but still ain't married." Lisa said shaking her head.

"Lisa, don't rush things. Remember god has his timing and when the time is right. Trey will know too." Charlotte said to her.

"When is that time? Lisanna has to grow up with her mother and father, being husband and wife. No girlfriend, boyfriend shit Charlotte. Your lil baby is lucky." Lisa said pouting.

"Don't worry Lisa. I'm sure trey will ask you soon."

****

"Aaah fuck daddy!" Lisa moaned as Trey pounded in her from the back. It's been a while since they've had so much sex. Especially with Lisanna around.

"You like don't ya?"

"Daddy I have to cum!" Lisa screamed. Trey spanked her ass causing for him and her to cum. Really hard. Trey let all the sperm out in her. Than pulled out. He laid next to her smiling like a fool. He might be planning for a another baby.  Lisa laid next to him. Throwing her leg on him.

"Damn baby. Ever since Lisanna came out. Your pussy went from great to AMAZING!" trey said wrapping his arm around her. Lisa rolled her eyes. She still wanna get married.

"Whateva. Imma go check on lisanna." She got out off bed and put in his T-shirt and shorts. Than walked to lisanna's room. She smiled seeing lisanna up and playing with her bear that Marcus got for her.

"Hey baby. When did you up?" Lisa asked her as she looked at her beautiful daughter. Lisanna looked at her mother and smiled showing out her gums.

"Awwe, you look so adorable when you smile baby." Lisa said pouting. Trey sneaked up in the room. He was sensing something with Lisa and he wanted to find out. He noise that Lisa talks to lisanna like they girlfriends.

"I hope you didn't hear what me and daddy were doing. And I hope his ass used a condom cause I ain't pushing anymore off you no more." Trey quietly chuckled. "Especially with him not asking me to marry him." His smiled changed. "I mean I love your daddy but I ain't gonna wait for shit. I need a wedding. We have you, a beautiful home for you but not a wife and husband mother and father. I don't want you growing up with your mommy being daddy's girlfriend. I want to be his wife." Lisa sighed. Trey looked down and wondered. Maybe it is time for him to asked her.

"I love your daddy so so so much baby. But I feel like he doesn't love me like I do love him. I love Tremaine. I wanna be Mrs Tremaine Wellis. Just like you are Lisanna. I can see it right now. Big venue, white, purple and gold. Him in a black and white suit And a purple tie, you in a beautiful purple dress. Charlotte standing there in a nice dress, Marcus also in suit. My parents and family. Plus his mom or dad and family. I walk out there in a beautiful Cinderella dress. My dad next to me walking me down the- man I shouldn't forget that your grandparents hate me now. So they out the picture. Just sometimes a lady can dream Lisanna. You do too don't you. Especially since you love sleeping and farting like your father. Eww girl. I have to teach you woman skills." Lisa said laughing a bit. Trey smiled.

"Maybe..." Lisa smiled harder. "Maybe I should propose to trey. I mean all the other couples so it. Women propose to men. Yeah. Maybe." Lisa said. Trey frowned shaking his head.

"Nah, I don't think your daddy will like that. He'll feel less off a man. But he gotta understand that the new generation do this." Lisanna giggled kicking her feet. She does that every time they have a girl talk. "But than again, what if he says no." Lisa sighed. "I may just have to wait. I think it's best to just wait." Lisa said. She picked up Lisanna, trey sneaked out and went to the room. Lisa walked out off Lisanna's room than went to there room. Trey pretended like he was texting. He heard her come in so he looked up.

"What took you so long?" He asked her.

"I was changing her diaper." Lisa lied walking to their bathroom.

"Where you going?" He asked her.

"I wanna take a bath with my beautiful daughter." Lisa said than shut the door.

Trey sighed looking back at his phone.

Tia: U just gonna ignore me?

Trey: Wht u want man?

Tia: your son needs money and you ain't don' shit like you promised.

Trey: Man, I'll text you later.

Tia: No. Call.

Trey throw his phone aside and rubbed his face.

"What have I done mane?!" He yelled out.

****