44

Charlotte dashed in the house, dropping her bag on the floor and went upstairs. Angela and flashed frowned looking at each other.

"Wussap with ha' naw?" Flash asked. Angela shrugged standing up.

"C'mon let's check." Angela said.

Charlotte went into her and Marcus's master bedroom and saw Marcus laying on the bed looking at his phone and the TV's on. He looked at her with a frown on his face because she just busted through the door.

"Ma-marcus so-someone is a-after me!" She said as her hand went through her hair. Marcus looked at her harder.

"What you talking about?" He asked. Angela and flash walked in, making Marcus roll his eyes. 'They like minding people's business' he said in his head.

"I-i-i was at the di-diner with Lisa as I said I would be. Than I went in the car. Texted you, after that I drove off. When I reached the red lights. I had a feeling that someone is following me. I looked back and I saw a guy, in a long black leather jacket. I couldn't see his face cause his helmet was covering it. I thought it was just a guy but when I moved, he moved with me. I turn left, his there, right, his there. So I speed off and he was on my tail. I went to the high way and hide in front off a truck. I lost him." Charlotte said freaking out.

"What colour was his bike?" Marcus asked her.

"Greenish." Charlotte said. Marcus chuckled shaking his head..

"That nigga" he mumble to himself than looked back at Charlotte. "Uh...calm down baby. It's nothing I can't fix." Marcus said. Charlotte walked into the bathroom. Angela and flash looked at each other.

"Do ya' kno' who dis' nigga is?" Flash asked.

"Yeah. Some crazy Mexican nigga." Marcus said.

"Who?" Angela asked.

"Aye. Y'all better leave our room and mind your damn business." Marcus said. Angela rolled and walked off first but flash stayed cause he knows Marcus has to tell him what to do.

"So?" Flash asked. Marcus took out a bag and throw it at him. Flash caught  and opened it. It was bags off cocaine and weed.

"You have to make a drop. I'll send you the address and it better be sent before midnight." Marcus said. Flash nodded understanding him.

"Wha' 'bout dis' Charlotte shit? I-i-i can help y'all." Flash said. Marcus chuckled.

"Nah, we good. Buh' I'll tell you if I need any help." Marcus said. Flash nodded than walked off. Charlotte came out the bathroom a bit calm. Her make up was off and she tied her hair up. She started undressing. Took out her clothes and bra than walked into the bathroom again. Marcus licked his lips looking at her ass.

"Stop looking at my ass. I'm not in the mood." Charlotte said than closed the door. Marcus laughed standing up and walking to his phone.

"I may actually get king" Marcus said smiling.

"HOW DID YOU LOSE HER?!" nik looked down at his shoes.

"I don't know. She just disappeared." Nik said. His boss slapped him making his head turn.

"You stupid! I'm guessing that's why Chrissy left your stupid ass!" His boss yelled. Nik clenched his jaw. Chrissy gave birth and the baby was Jim's. She left Nik, actually ran away with Jim to somewhere safe for them and they baby. Nik is looking for them and his not gonna stop till the baby and Jim's blood is in his hands. For Chrissy. She got something special.

"I'm sorry but can we move on? Time is wasting." Nik said

"Yeah you right. I got a plan. Since we can't get our hands on Charlotte...just yet. We can go for someone that is more....unknown but special to the Marcus gang." The boss said.

"Who?" Nik asked.

"Lisa..." He said smirking.

"But she's pregnant." Nik said remembering Charlotte and Lisa's conversation.

"That's even better. It will make trey to go crazy, Marcus to go nuts too and focus on helping his brother to find his wife. Than that's when we get Charlotte. After that..." The boss tap his taps. "I'm thinking we take Angela and her lil boyfriend. It will drive Marcus so crazy son! We going to be BIG! We gonna have the juice! After we get Marcus and his lil brother trey to where we want them. Than POW! POW! POW! POW! we shot them died including Angela's lil boyfriend. I've seen him make drops and his good but once we have those three. Marcus and Trey will be on there knees begging." The boss said laughing hard. The was a knock on the door and king walked in. He had 2 bitches him.

"Aye who are those girls?" The boss asked king.

"These are my bitches. They want in this shit." King said smiling. The girls giggled revealing themselves.

"Tasha? Chichi?" Nik asked.

"Hey" they both said union.

"So what can they do for us?" The boss asked.

"We can trap the boys." Tasha said smirking.

"They don't like y'all." Nik said. Chichi cut her eyes at him.

"We meaning that, if the Lisa and Charlotte find out that their lil boyfriends ain't shit. They'll want to be distant with them for a lil while. Giving y'all an a chance to get those dumb bitches." Chichi said.

"Uh...wait. Maybe that could work. That will be plan A than my plan will be plan B." The boss said.

"So how y'all gonna fuck with them dudes?" Nik asked.

"There's a party happening and they will be here. For sure." Tasha said.

"Okay. Let's get this started"

***