27

Marcus ran in the hospital with Charlotte besides him, Trey and Lisa behind them. They stopped in front off Angela's friends who were waiting for the doctor

"Da' fuck happened?!" Marcus scared the girls but Mel stood up. She's 17 and brave.

"Angela blacked out." Mel said.

"Why?" Charlotte asked. The girls looked down. Mel looked straightforward.

"We were at a party and there was coke. I guess she sniffed too much of that shit." Mel said. Marcus clenched his jaw.

"SO Y'ALL GROW ASS BITCHES ALLOWED A 15 YEAR OLD TO SNIFF DRUGS! FUCK Y'ALL STUPID!!!" Marcus screamed. Mel looked down in guilt.

"Marcus-" Marcus cut trey.

"SHUT UP MAN! MY LIL SISTER IS IN THERE! THIS BITCHES GOT GUTS TO BE SITTING HERE!" Marcus screamed.

"She's out friend!" Kim screamed. Marcus looked at her with death eyes. Kim looked down scared.

"Marcus calm down." Charlotte said to him.

"I CAN'T CALM D-" He shut his mouth when he saw Charlotte glaring at him. He looked away.

"Okay girls. Are y'all tasty? Cause I am. Trey can we take them to get some tea or coffee?" Lisa asked feeling like Charlotte and Marcus needed to talk.

"Y-yeah." Trey said. They all walked off. Marcus sighed sitting down on the chairs. Charlotte sat next to him.

"I don't know why you ain't let me set them straight" Marcus said rubbing his face roughly.

"These is NOT their fault. They just kids like us. They make mistakes. Angela made her decision to take loads off drugs." Charlotte looked at him. "She's gonna be okay. Angela is a good strong, smart angel." Charlotte said rubbing his arm.

"Not smart enough to know what's wrong and right." Marcus said rolling his eyes.

"She's learning. Marcus promise me you won't yell at her, you'll be there and support her to get better. Ask her if she's okay? Why she's using substance abuse? Hope for the better." Charlotte said to him. Marcus looked at her. Charlotte had puppy eyes. He smirked a bit than wrapped his arms around her.

"I will try." He said kissing her cheek.

"Okay Mars." Charlotte said making him laugh a bit.

The doctor came. Marcus and Charlotte stood up. The doctor looked at them.

"We took out the coke in her system. Unfortunately Angela will have to go to the addiction centre provided by the Hospital. She can't breath properly. Her lungs are affected by smoke and drugs along with alcohol." The doctor said to them. Damn.

2 weeks later

King looked at his daughter Charlotte. She was having breakfast with him since they haven't had time to spend together.

"Charlotte.....you look beautiful today." He said smiling at her. Charlotte had on black ripped baggy jeans with a white crop top and black timbs.

"Thanks dad." Charlotte said playing with her food. She wasn't hungry

"So how's your relationship with that boy?" King asked her. Charlotte looked aside than back at him with a smile on her.

"It's great." Charlotte replied. King is making her uncomfortable. Especially when he stares at her like she's a piece off meet.

"Charlotte.... Can I ask you something?" King asked her.

"Sure dad."

"Are you still a virgin?" He asked her hoping She'll say yes. He needs that money.

"Um...dad that's a um....personal question." She said chuckling nervously.

"It's not person when I'm you dad." He said to her. She sighed.

"Well you gonna find anyway. No dad I'm not. Me and Marcus are sexually active. But we do use condom." Charlotte said to him. King looked down. 'Fuck!' He yelled in head.

"Why would you have sex?! You still young Charlotte!" He yelled at her. Charlotte frowned at him.

"It was my decision and I took it. I trust Marcus and I love him. Plus it's my body." Charlotte said to her father with no shame. She did the right thing. King got pissed that he slapped Charlotte that she fall off her chair and hit the ground. He stood up walking to her and full hand grabbed her hair pulling her up.

"Listen her lil girl! I just lost 2.3 billion bucks because off your hoe ass! Jamie is not gonna take you!" King screamed losing his mind. Charlotte cried trying to scratch his hand.

"Let me go!" She screamed. King kicked her side letting go off her hair. He started beating her like she's a man who stole something.

Marcus smiled looking at the progress Angela was making. She was still in the hospital. Today was the first time she is drinking without stopping. Angela was on a wheelchair for days now. She doesn't talk or anything. She smiles when marcus talks to her or makes a joke but than she just looks out the window. Ashamed off what she have done.

"You doing good Angela." Nurse jia said to her. Angela smiled. Marcus smirked at bit.

"Is she ready to stand and walk on her feet?" Marcus asked. Nurse jia sighed.

"The medication she's taking is working slowly and Angela is getting better but she needs to eat more and drink more. Angela doesn't eat unless you here." Nurse jia said. Marcus looked at ang.

"C'mon Angie...you making it hard for the nurse. Are you a weak bitch?" She shook her head. "Are you stupid?" She shook her head. "You gonna listen so you can get back on your feet and be a better person?" She nodded. "Good." Marcus stood up than took his car keys. "I have to go. Take care off her. I'll see you later Angie." He kissed her cheek than walked off.

He drove to Charlotte's house. He dialed her number than called.

It rang than it answered.

"Hello." King answered.

"Uh...hey sir can I speak to Charlotte?" Marcus asked politely. King chuckled.

"Nigga forget about Charlotte. She's long gone" king looked at Charlotte whose laying on his kitchen floor, swollen, bruised and bloody. Her eyes opened but she couldn't scream or move. "Bye"

Marcus frowned staring at his phone.

King went down to Charlotte's face.

"It's your lucky day char. Jamie still wants you even tho you ain't a virgin." King said than laughed. Charlotte felt her world break into pieces. She's over and done with...

Marcus looked at the door than drove off.

Idiot...

*****