33

Chrissy sighed looking at herself at the mirror. She was sick and keeps vomiting. She knows this symptoms and they all mean one thing. She's pregnant, plus she went to the doctor and asked for testing and he told her that she's pregnant. This is her second baby. Her first remember... It died. She hopes that this baby lives long enough but the problem is...who's the father?

She's 6 weeks pregnant and she slept with Jim and Nik at the same day before this.

"Chrissy! Fuck taking you so long?!" Nik called out loud. They were at Chrissy's house. Her mom and brother are out. It's just her and Nik.

"Coming baby." She said wiping her mouth and Brushing her teeth. Her phone rang, lucky she's in the bathroom with it. It was Jim. Chrissy stare at the phone for a while than answered.

"Hey girl." She pretended, hinting at Jim that she's with Nik.

"I just miss you love." Jim said making Chrissy blush as she walked out the bathroom. Nik looked at her and frowned.

"I miss you too girl." He felt relieved that she's talking to her friend but who?

"When you coming over?" Jim asked her.

"I'll text you." She replied.

"Okay better be soon. I need you." Jim said. She smiled.

"Okay bye." She hung up. Nik looked at her.

"Who's that?" He asked her. Chrissy frowned

"It's my girlfriend." She replied.

"She cute?" Nik asked her. Chrissy looked at him with a lil hurt. She knows he's allowed to fuck other girls and she is too but...she wants him to take care off her like Jim does so that she won't leave him for Jim.

"She's alright. But not better than me." Chrissy said forcing a smile. Nik smirked pulling her by the chin and kissing her lips roughly like they always do. But Chrissy is so used to Jim's passionate kisses that she is faking her kiss to Nik.

Tasha

Tasha walked out off her room. She stays with chichi in an apartment. Anyway her legs were hurting like hell. She just woke up from bed with a guy next to her. His cute an all and he can rip her walls apart.

"Hey." Chichi greeted her with a smirk. She heard tasha last night and she thinks the whole neighborhood heard her.

"Hey bitch." Tasha said smiling as she walked to the fridge.

"So last night..." Chichi paused waiting from tasha to finish.

"Last night was amazing." Tasha giggled. "I didn't know guys from New Orleans can throw done. His so charming and sweet. The way he hold my waist as he pounded in me from behind. Lawwd!!" Tasha screamed out laughing. Chichi laughed with her.

"Wow. You think you can hook me and him?" Chichi asked biting her lip.

"Hell nah. His a keeper." Tasha said flipping her hair. Chichi was about to say something but the guy walked out from Tasha's room. He looked around with his eyes squinting.

"Uh...how da' fuck I get hea?" The guy asked. Tasha smirked walking up to him.

"Hey daddy. You don't remember?" Tasha asked as she wrapped her arm around his neck. The guy frowned looking down at tasha. He was a lil tipsy and he had a headache right now. So he don't need this drama.

"Fuck..." He pushed Tasha's arm away from him. He had on his pants and shoes just left with his shirt that he can't find. "Ya' see ma' shit?" He asked looking around.

"No daddy but forget that." Tasha cupped his face with her small long fingers. "Don't you want a round 2?" She asked him as she bite her lip.

"Nah ma'am. I made a mistake fuckin' with you. Ion wanna lose ma' chick." He pushed her aside and found his shirt under the table. "Can ya' ass not tell no one 'bout this? Please." He said than grabbed his keys than walked out the house. Chichi's mouth was hanging. Tasha was confused.

"Da' fuck was that?! Did that nigga just fuck me and NOT ask for my number?! Worse his ass does NOT remember anything?!" Tasha complained. Chichi just laughed.

"That's what you get for fucking with niggas from that old ass club!" Chichi said laughing.

"Fuck you! You hoe! You just jealous!" Tasha yelled walking back to her room. She fold her arms pissed off. The only nigga that she thought must have loved fucking her left without even giving her a chance for round 2. She's pissed. Her room was messed up. All she was thinking about was last night. He was really amazing. She cum 6 or 8 times, screaming daddy and oh shit. Now she thinks off it. She need to find him and make him hers.

Chrissy

Jim kissed her neck softly making her moan and wrap her arms around him. He missed her and he wanted to show her how much her missed her.

"I love you." Jim mumble by her ear. Chrissy's eyes widen. Oh shit. She pushed him off her and she fixed her top.

"Fuck you just say?" She asked him with a confused look. Jim rolled his eyes.

"You damn as hell heard me. I said I love you." Jim said. Chrissy smiled.

"I love you too jimmy." She said giggling. She loved Jim? She loves him. Wow.

***