80

Marcus sighed, it's been 7 hours and his still in the waiting room with Charlotte besides him. She was trying to hard to not think off anything bad but something keeps telling her that not everyone is gonna make it. Which only made her cry more.

Marcus looked at Charlotte as she wipes more off her tears. She looked back at him than laid her head on Hus shoulder.

"Tell me their fine." Charlotte whispered to him.

"Th...they gonna be okay." Marcus said lying to her and himself. He doesn't know what the news will be. His as scared as they are. Worse Lisa was pregnant. With Trey's new son.

"Hey" Flash, Angela and lil Henry Jr walked in the waiting room. Angela was in her pink rope, she was still staying in the hospital but soon Shell be out. Henry Jr was asleep on Flash's shoulder.

"Hey guys." Charlotte greeted standing up, Angela ran up to her arms. They hugged tightly, Angela missed Charlotte for a while. It's been months since they've seen each other face to face.

"I'm so scared." Angela cried on Charlotte's shoulder.

"Me too but we all have to think positive, Lisa would want that." Charlotte said as they pulled apart. Just than the doctor walked up to them.

"Hello." The doctor greeted. "Uh...who should I start with first." He whispered looking at the chart.

"Nigga just tell us how they are." Marcus said starting to be pissed.

"Okay....uh....Tremaine Wellis, He is fine, just a broken arm which we put a cast in and his neck too, Tremaine Jr Wellis, He too has a broken arm, broken legs both and his ribs as well. Lisa Diana Kelley, Well...she has lost a lot off blood. Her son is fine but needs to stay at the hospital for a lil while. Lisa she hit her head like her daughter at the glass window" Charlotte cried just thinking about it. "She also had a deep cut by her neck but we stitched it together. Unfortunately she's in a coma." The doctor looked at them.

"Oh lord." Angela cried.

"And for Lil Lisanna, unfortunately we've lost her." When the doctor said that, Charlotte fell, making Marcus catch her before she hit the ground. Her knees gave up on her. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Lisanna was gone.

Flashback

"She's such a sweet heart." Charlotte said smiling widely as she looked at baby lisanna.

"Yeah, and I now have someone to talk to when you not around. She's my second bestie." Lisa said smiling as well. Charlotte laughed. Lisanna's eyes opened slowly, she blinked a few times till she smile showing out her gums.

"Awww, she's so cuuuuttteeee" Charlotte said feeling tears beginning to come out her eyes.

"I'm so happy to have her. I may be a but young for her but I'm a proud mom and I've fallen in love with her. Just by holding her that night. I've fall deeply." Lisa said also about to cry.

"She's an Angel." Charlotte said smiling at Lisa.

"Soon you'll have your own with Marcus." Lisa said

"Yeah, late." Charlotte said making Lisa laugh a bit.

"I don't know what I would do if god takes lisanna from me. I would die."

Flash to Present

Die

Die

Die

Die

Die

Die

Die

Charlotte's tears came out her eyes. She felt her chest close in on her. Her breathing became hard

"Charlotte, Charlotte calm down." Marcus said slapping her cheeks gently to wake her up.

"Die" Charlotte whispered to herself.

*****

Marcus walked into Trey's room. He saw him looking out the  window. He was on the bed, a bruise on his chin and under his eye. Marcus walked to the chair, sitting down.

"Uh....Trey man. I've got news to tell you." Trey looked at him. "Lisanna-" trey cut him.

"Please bruh, please don't repeat what the doctor told me earlier on. Lisanna is okay. Right? They joking right?" Trey asked as a few tears came out his eyes. Marcus has never seen Trey this broken. Trey was always the bubbly, funny and fun guy, takes everything as a joke. Even when Charlotte was kidnapped he still made Marcus cry. Now Marcus doesn't know what to say or do to make him happy.

"I'm sorry dawg." Marcus said. Trey shut his eyes as more tears came out his eyes. Marcus moved closer to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry dawg. I'm so sorry. She's in a better place" Marcus said. Trey pushed Marcus away.

"No! A BETTER PLACE WAS WITH ME! ME, LIL TREY, LISA! Lisa....Lisa. Lisa is up right?" Trey asked

"No, not yet. She's still in the coma. But she'll make it through, Lisa is strong. She-" trey cut him.

"What If she wanna follow Lisanna?" Trey asked.

"Nah man. She gonna wake up Trey. Just have hope." Marcus said to him. Trey looked aside not tryna hear that. His grandmother died in a coma and Marcus knows that. Trey loved his grandmother. When she had the car accident and for months, she stayed in a coma. Till Trey's mother decided it's best to pull the plug. Trey was broken ever since than. And to know that Lisa is that situation hurts him badly. Cause he doesn't know if she's gonna make it or not.

"Your sons are okay. I checked on TJ and he was okay." Marcus said getting Trey's attention.

"My lil boy was born?" Trey asked

"Hell yeah. He looks like lisanna." Marcus regretted saying. "Fuck man. I'm sorry. I know how you feel." Marcus said thinking about the time when Charlotte had her miscarriage. He sighed looking at Trey.

"She's gone man. She ain't coming back. I've got to let her go " trey said as a few tears came down his face.

R.I.P Lisanna Tremaine Wellis