49

6 months later

Everything has been going well for everyone. Lisa gave birth to a baby girl, Lisanna Treimane Wellis. Her and Trey decided on both names to be there. It was a beautiful moment for everyone.

Flashback

"It's okay baby. Breath." Trey said to Lisa who was sweating in exhaustion and she was in a lot off pain.

"Shut it! Shut your mouth for once trey!" Lisa screamed pointing at him with her long nail finger.

"Okay fuck it. I'll leave and let you do this alone!" Trey said starting to pissed. Lisa cried shaking her head and slamming it 6 times on the pillow.

"It hurts! It's hurts! Make it stop please!" She cried. Trey looked at the nurses and doctors who were getting ready as quickly as they can.

"Okay Lisa! I'll need you to push!" The doctor said. Lisa wasted no time and started pushing so hard.

In a few minutes off pain for her and Trey, Lisanna came out. After they cleaned and weighed her, they took her back to trey and Lisa. Charlotte and the them were there.

"Oh my gosh, she's so adorable." Charlotte cooed smiling as she looked at Lisanna who was sleeping peacefully on her Father's arms.

"Yeah man, you did good." Marcus said. Trey nodded smiling as he looked at his little princess.

"Can I hold her?" Charlotte asked. Trey hand her Lisanna. Charlotte smiled looking at her. Lisanna looked like Lisa but had Trey's hair, nose and lips.

"Wow, I can't believe I'll be pushing out a baby too." Angela said rubbing her belly. She didn't lose the child and her and flash are trying to work thing together, find a place to stay and be balanced.

"It's hell." Lisa said catching her breath. Charlotte hand her the baby and took her phone

"New family Income Pic!" Charlotte yelled out making trey and Lisa smile at the pic she took. Charlotte smiled posting it on Instagram. Marcus was thinking, maybe it's time for him and Charlotte to have a lil talk.

Flash to present

Flash and Angela found an apartment a week after the birth off Lisanna. They are doing good even with a lil fights here and there but they still holding strong.

Marcus and Charlotte are still trying. On her birthday he gave her a promise ring and on his birthday she planned a huge party and brought him a car. A range rover. He was happy but all he wanted was a pregnancy test saying Charlotte is pregnant.

Charlotte is not ready for a baby yet. She just hit 19, maybe after 6 more years. Marcus was 20 and he wanted to be a father but he had the drug game going on that he can't leave for a baby, so he can wait.

"Baaabbbyyyy" Charlotte called Marcus from the game room. She wanted to play a game on his new play station with  him. Marcus popped by the door looking at her.

"Wha'?" He asked her.

"I wanna play a game on your  new play station with you." She said smiling sweetly. Marcus raised his eyebrow. He walked in and walked to the cough.

"You wanna play?" He asked her.

"Yep and when I win, I want you to clean the house for the whole month. So c'mon." She challenged him. Marcus laughed sitting on the couch.

"You funny. It's 'If' you win. When! I win I was you to cook a hot ass meal everyday day cause you sometimes want me to order when you know I love your cooking." Marcus said.

"Okay." Charlotte said shrugging. Marcus realized that she was taking that deal easily so he expanded it.

"I'm not done." Charlotte looked at him. "I want you to be naked when we alone at home for a month." Marcus said. Charlotte gasped.

"But what if I feel cold or something?" She asked him.

"I don't care. I want you naked!" He said louder crazily. Charlotte laughed at his stupid deal.

"Okay." Charlotte said smiling.

****

"YES!" Marcus screamed. Charlotte frowned pouting her lips. She just lost  and she has to be naked.

"Nah Marcus you cheated." She whined.

"Nope" he popped the 'p' than looked at her biting his lower lip sexually. "C'mon lil mama. Strip fa' daddy." Marcus said. Charlotte rolled her eyes and took out her top and shorts. She was just in her sport bra, lace panties and socks.

"That's it." Charlotte said.

"No. No. I said Naked! Naked!" Marcus said smiling wildly. Charlotte laughed taking out her sport bra, pantie and than her socks. Now she was fully naked.

"There." She said than stood up and walked out the room. Marcus followed her looking at her ass jiggle.

"Damn baby" he mumbled. Charlotte turned to look at him than smiled evilly. She had an idea.

"Marcus.." She turned her body fully. She started letting her hands roam around her body. "I want you baby." She said cupping her pussy with her hand. Marcus's dick shoot up in the air like a fling.

"Oh baby." He groaned. Charlotte giggled.

"Come here." She said. Marcus walked up to her and was about to touch her. Charlotte smirked and smacked his hand.

"Wha-" he was cut off by her laughing.

"Marcus you think you gonna get some when you have me naked for a month." Charlotte asked.

"Yes." He nodded. "Everyday" he said shrugging.

"Well sorry for you boo boo. You ain't getting none off this" she jiggle her titties. "Of this." She cup her pussy. "And oh this." She turned and smacked her ass than walked off. Marcus stood there, horny, sad and really horny.

"But baby!" After a few minutes he said walking to the kitchen. She was cooking naked.

"No Marcus" Charlotte said smiling.

"But...I love you." He said. Charlotte laughed shaking her head.

"So? And still no." She said.

"You know what...I don't care." He said folding his arms.

"Oh really." Charlotte said picking up the chicken in the tray.

"Yes." He replied acting boss. Charlotte turned and bend over. Marcus unbuckled his pants and shoved himself in her unexpected. His plan.

"MARCUS!"

***