Prologue: Manda.

Amanda was gone...just up and left! Just as Ingrid's father had.

Ingrid felt absolutely heartbroken, her own sister..leaving her. To take care of this old shack?!

Ingrid had never wanted to run the rickety old Muggle shop that her family had owned for the past...1..2...3...4..5.. 5 generations! Her sister, Amanda June Felicity; knew this very well..as
Ingrid had been explaining it to her from the very beginning.

Especially when Ingrid was pulled out of school. She was furious! How dare her family take away her education..her future-! For something she did not even want to be a part of.

Now Ingrid's mother was dead, her father gone..and her sister missing! It was probably the boy from next door, she had been secretly seeing her behind their mothers back. But now that their mother was gone, Amanda must have seen it as a perfect opportunity to leave her own sister in the dust.

Ingrid had nothing now, no one. Everyone had left her, nobody even cared enough to stay..to talk even..

She was done playing clueless, she needed to find her sister and talk some sense into her..

She grabbed her shoes and put them on, leaving her tiny apartment. She walked out into the alley, a small Dark Arts store sat next to her families Muggle one. That was where the boy lived, Ingrid walked up to the doorstep and pounded on the door.

"Read the sign we are closed!"
A voice from inside called, Ingrid rolled her eyes.

"I'm looking for my sister!"

A groan surfaced, footsteps came towards the door and flung it open. The owner was the boy's aunt, he had lived with her since his parents died.

"Amanda left. She specifically told me not to tell you where they are, therefore I cannot-"

She went to close the door, but Ingrid grabbed it with her hand.

"Listen. She's my sister! She's all I have left! Could you at least give me a hint-"

"You can't stop love. Knock again and I'll phone the ministry."
She threatened, before slamming the door in Ingrid's face.

Damn you Amanda.

Ingrid couldn't cry, not now. She walked back over to the shop and flipped the open sign to the closed, grabbing her cloak quickly and walking abruptly out.

She walked to the forbidden forest. A place her and her sister met up when neither of them wanted to deal with their mother.

She figured that her sister had left some sort of clue as to where she was, somewhere. She wouldn't just leave would she??

She would...
It all makes sense now...

Through Ingrid's troubled thoughts, she approached a old wooden bridge. With no railings, and it had to be slippery. Ingrid began to cross it, completely lost in thought.

And with that, she slipped off.

Falling down..further and further..

And that's when she felt it..a tug on her arm. Pulling her back into reality, she clung to the side of the logs..praying they wouldn't collapse.

A man peered over them, clutching her arm. His face was pale, very pale...something someone could easily mistake for the moon, he had brooding nearly black eyes and odd black hair that did not go an inch beyond his shoulders.

"Hold on!"
He bellowed, pulling her up.

As soon as she hit the hard log bridge, she stood up. Looking at the man with shock..

"Oh my godric...uh..thank you."
She muttered, taking in his appearance.

"What on earth where you doing out this late. In the forbidden forest-might I add?!"
He snapped, pointing a finger at her.

"Well...I..."
Ingrid was cut off by a sharp pain in her leg, she looked down. A large cut emerged on her leg, staining her robes with thick red blood..

"My merlin..you must get somewhere warm."
He said, examining her.

"No-! I'm fine..It doesn't even hu-"
She was cut off, he had picked her up off the ground and was carrying her away from the bridge.

"Sir-! Sir..place me down! Place me down this instant!"
She shouted, attempting to release herself from his grip.

"Absolutely not, Headmaster needs to see you."

"Excuse me?"
She asked, looking up at him.

Then she remembered..The very forest she had nearly drowned in was very close to Hogwarts, her old school.

"Keep fidgeting and I'll have to cast a Sleeping Charm on you."
He snapped.

"You don't even know who I am! You wouldn't dare..."
She said, pointing her finger at him.

"Oh? Dormitabis."
He pointed his wand at her, causing her eyesight to go automatically blank.

Amanda..

-AN-
Thank you for reading :)
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I'll enjoy writing it! This will be the only book, therefore it will be really long. This whole story takes place within the Goblet Of Fire, Order of the Pheonix, halfblood Prince, and deathly hallows! I'll be publishing whenever I finish one of those books/movies. The Goblet Of Fire part will be the first to be published :)))