28: The twins.

It wasn't very often that Ingrid strutted into the greathall with an idiotic grin on her face.

The past night had been very-eventful, to say the least. Ingrid found herself extremely happy this morning, loving every moment of life. At least until she saw Filch pulling down the gigantic clock, something used for the O.W.L.S.

They were today, and she dreaded giving her students the Muggle Theory test. Testing was boring for them, and despite her efforts some students eventually ended up failing.

*cough* Ronald Weasley

At least it was breakfast, and she could enjoy life while it lasted.

She strode towards the staff table, taking a seat next to Minerva and Severus. Severus took a moment to smirk at her, before returning to his usually emotionless aura.

Minerva smirked also, taking a subtle sip out of her Goblet.

"How did you sleep Ingrid?"
She asked, tapping her fingers on the glass rim.

"I slept very well Minerva, thank you for asking."
Ingrid smiled, taking a bite of a hot cake.

"What about you Severus."
She asked, turning to him.

"Lively, but...I
gradually fell asleep."
Ingrid felt him touch her hand under the table, Minerva's grin widened.

"Im glad."
She laughed, taking another sip.

Dolores entered the room, Ingrid rolled her eyes and took a sip from her Goblet. Severus grabbing fully onto her hand.

Dolores sat in the headmasters chair, before taking a sip of her tea and giggling in the obnoxious way she always had.

Ingrid thought a moment about the O.W.L.S. The students where quite quiet, probably fearing Dolores more than they feared Severus. And he could be awfully brooding if he wanted to be.

Soon enough breakfast finished, and all of the teachers retired to their classes. Her first lesson would be the Muggle theory O.W.L for first years, and Ingrid automatically began to get nervous.

With the way the students had been working all year, they all deserved to pass.

Ingrid sat down at her desk, with a flick of her wand...all of her Muggle objects where stowed safely away.

Students began to enter the room, Ingrid greeting them quietly as they did. Her first lesson was always the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff students, some of her best students where in this class also.

They sat down and Ingrid handed out the paperwork, going on her usual speel about how cheating was forbidden and how the students could go to Azkaban-it wasn't true..but it scared them enough.

Soon enough they had all begun their test, and all Ingrid could do was wait and read. She had picked out a Charms book from the library earlier that week, and found it quite entertaining.

Right before the lesson was over, a explosion erupted throughout the school. Ingrid lowered her eyebrows, instructing her students to stay in their seats..she got up to investigate.

Just then, the Weasley twins wooshed by on their broomsticks. Ingrid couldn't hold back her wide stretching grin, as her own students began to brush past her and walk in the direction of the greathall.

She walked down the stairs to see fireworks and various party tricks going on in the greathall, a gigantic fire dragon was chasing Dolores, along with a few specific slytherin students.

Eventually it exploded, leaving Dolores completely frazzled and how you say-crispy?

The twins flew out and into the courtyard, Ingrid and the students followed. Students clapping and rooting for the rebellious boys, Ingrid stood next to Filius. Who slipped a quick clap with all of the students.

Ingrid looked to the side, only to see Harry Potter collapsing in the crowd.

Oh dear!

She went to go after him, but felt a hand on her shoulder. She sighed and turned around instead.

"Awfully entertaining start to the day."
He observed, looking out into the distance.

"You bet."
She responded, before turning to see the trio run into the school. She lowered her eyebrows, Severus sensing her suspicion.

"What are you looking at?"

"Harry collapsed in the crowd, now him Granger and Weasley are running inside. Are they supposed to do that?"

Severus lowered his eyebrows, before turning in the direction of where the trio ran.

"No, no they are not. Let's go."
He took her hand and guided her through the crowd, they both ran up to where the DADA classroom was. Severus reached towards the door knob, but quickly clutched his left arm convulsively.

He groaned lightly, Ingrid lowered her eyebrows.

"Severus, are you alright?"
She asked, moving closer to him.

"Yes....yes Ingrid I'm fine...."
He mumbled, Ingrid reached out to pull up his sleeve. Him quickly taking his arm out of her reach, Ingrid raised an eyebrow suspiciously. 

"What-? Severus what's wrong?"
He merely responded with a frightened look, a thought intruded Ingrid's mind.

No, it couldn't be...

Suddenly, Malfoy came running up the hallway. Holding onto Neville Longbottom, Ingrid stopped him before he could go inside.

"Woah, Draco...what's going on?"
She asked, he simply held Longbottom up for her to see. Grinning profusely.

"Inquisitorial Business, now if you'll excuse me professor-"
Severus was quick to grab his shoulder, pulling him back.

"Not so fast Malfoy, where are you taking Longbottom."
He asked.

"To the headmistress Of course! We caught him trying to help the Weasley girl."
He smiled, Longbottom looking as terrified as Ingrid felt.

But Draco was quickly wooshed away by his henchmen, who where also carrying students into the classroom. Ingrid and Severus exchanged looks, Ingrid obviously having no idea what was going on.

Filch came running down the hallway, in Severus's direction.

"I've been looking....everywhere....for you Sir! Headmistress Umbridge would like to see you in her office."

Severus smirked, shoving his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Convenient."
He smirked, looking to Ingrid.

Ingrid had a worried expression on her face, clearly having no idea what was going on. Severus sensed this and waved Filch away, promptly sending him running in their opposite direction.

"I'll tell you what happens alright?"
He said, placing his hand lightly on her arm.

"Alright. I'll be here."
She smiled, he nodded and walked in the room..long cloak following after him.

Leaving Ingrid alone and wondering.

-AN-
Thank you for reading :)
Uh ohhhhh
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I'll enjoy writing it! This will be the only book, therefore it will be really long. This whole story takes place within the Goblet Of Fire, Order of the Pheonix, halfblood Prince, and deathly hallows! I'll be publishing whenever I finish one of those books/movies. THIS IS THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX