1. Familiar faces, unknown places.

Ingrid woke up on a stable cot..three people hovering over her.

"Look who's awake.."
One of them said, examining her.

"Glory me! Hello dear, how are you feeling?"
Another exclaimed, feeling her forehead.

Ingrid blinked twice, adjusting her eyes to the environment. A man with a long beard and blue eyes stood over her, along with a woman and the man who had saved her.

"Where am I?"
She asked, looking about.

"Hogwarts of course. Now that did not answer my question, how are you feeling."
The woman said.

"Oh-um..better?"
Ingrid sputtered, sitting up.

"Good! Headmaster, I'll leave you to it."
She said, stepping aside for the man with the long beard.

Headmaster..Oh goodness-! Is that-? Albus Dumbledore...My old Headmaster.
She thought, looking at him.

"Why, Ingrid Felicity. It has been quite long hasn't it?"
He asked, a small smile crossing his wrinkled face.

"Yes, it has."
She responded, sitting a bit more upright.

"What brought you into the forbidden forest dear? Severus told me you almost drowned."

Ingrid looked to the man, Severus.

Where do I know that name?

"Oh, well...I was just out for a walk and, I slipped."
She lied, staring down at her twiddling thumbs.

"Well, it's a good thing Severus was in the area. You could've died my dear."
He placed a gentle hand on her cheek, examining her for any cuts or bruises.

Ingrid felt Severus's eyes burning into her scull, somehow he knew she was lying...somehow.

"I suppose I meant to speak to you anyway. Ingrid, aren't you the one who's parents own the muggle shop?"
Dumbledore asked, calmly.

"Oh. Yes they are, but my mother is dead..and my sister-"

"Gone missing, Ive heard."
He finished for her, she placed a tiny fake smile onto her cheeks.

"Well, Charity Burbage has surrendered her post as Muggle Studies professor. We are currently looking for someone new, if you'd like to fill the position-?"

Ingrid froze, overwhelmed.

"I apologize for asking you this way but I'm sure you'd make a terrific addition to our staff."

Ingrid smiled, brushing a strand of her light blonde hair away from her face.

"Of course. I'd be honored.."
She folded her hands politely in front of herself.

"Terrific. I'll notify everyone, the term starts in September. I'll gather a list of  materials you need and owl them to you, how does that sound?"
He asked, smiling at her.

"Fantastic."
She responded, nodding her head slightly.

Dumbledore nodded in return and exited the room, the woman handed her; her clothing. Yet the man...the man who had saved her stood stiff above her bed, just looking down at her.

Ingrid looked up, attempting to break the silence.

"Thank you."
She said, a truthful look crossing her green eyes.

"Don't pull something like that again Felicity. Or the Headmaster will find out what you where truly doing."
He snarled, before flouncing away from her bed.

He's just a ray of sunshine isn't he!

-AN-
Thank you for reading :)
(Oh dear things are getting roUgh aren't they?!)
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I'll enjoy writing it! This will be the only book, therefore it will be really long. This whole story takes place within the Goblet Of Fire, Order of the Pheonix, half-blood Prince, and deathly hallows! I'll be publishing whenever I finish one of those books/movies. The Goblet Of Fire part will be the first to be published :)))