5: Friendship

Ingrid stood at the head of her 4th year class, demonstrating a Muggle television. She turned it from channel to channel, letting the students watch each one.

"As you can see students, Muggles use this for entertainment. Rather than reading or putting their minds to good use."

The class giggled, she placed her hand up. Silencing them..

"Now then. Moving right along, Muggle technology is evolving. But this isn't so evolved."
She pulled something out of a drawer, an old camera. She blew the dust off of it and held it up so the students could see.

Some gasped in surprise, some just stared at it.

"Now this...this is a camera. In Muggle universe, cameras are much more small and compact. It explains why the pictures don't move like they do here. Now then, I need a volunteer."

Half of the class raised their hands, mostly Gryffindors. But Ingrid's eyes fell on something different.

Severus Snape stood at the end of her classroom, smirking at her teaching methods.

Why on earth is he here?
He thinks he's so snide.

"Professor Snape!"
She smiled, devilishly.

Snape's eyes darted at her, he quickly went to turn around..but she was already halfway across the classroom.

"Since you enjoy spectating my class so much, why not participate."
She smiled, taking his shoulder with one hand. Holding the camera in the other.

"Felicity."
He groaned, as she continued to escort him to the front of the classroom.

The students snickered at their Muggle Studies teacher, and how she was so easily taking away every form of power the potions professor had.

"Okay just stand right there and...I'll press the button."

She clicked the button, a flash hit his robes. Highlighting every piece of dust it had on them.

"There we go. Now we'll take the picture from the slot. And..done! A perfectly unmoving picture of Professor Snape!"
The students giggled and clapped, Snape turned a dark shade of pink. Staring away from Ingrid.

"Right then. I suppose we should call it a day there, gather your books and do not forget anything! Also do not forget the essay on rubber ducks-due on Monday!"
The students groaned and gathered their things, leaving the room abruptly.

Ingrid turned to Snape.

"Did you need something? Since you find it crucial to visit my classroom in the middle of a lesson."
She asked, folding her arms.

"I needed one of your essay templates, since my students are so clueless on the format to write an essay."

"Seriously. So you interrupt my class for a template.."
She raised her eyebrows.

"Forget it. I'll leave."
He said, heading for the door.

"Wait! I'm sorry, I was being rude."
She criticized herself, shaking her head.

He turned around, rolling his eyes.

"Yes you were.."
He said, folding his arms.

She walked over to the cabinet of her large desk, opening it and grabbing a template.

"Sorry to stall you."
She said, handing him the template.

"Don't fret it."
He said, taking it abruptly.