2: Special Delivery.

Ingrid sat in her bedroom, packing her things...

She had been told that she'd have a personal quarters at Hogwarts, so she planned to close the shop for the season and go...since no one was depending on the profits anyway.

The list of things she needed hadn't come yet, but she thought she had everything. Useful materials for the students, patience, and every Muggle object you could imagine.

She had been given a curriculum book, in which she studied thoroughly. She had planned each and every lesson to the point where the pages where getting worn, she hadn't recalled studying like this since she was in school.

Her school days...they were so blurry to her. She'd been taken out halfway through her last year, she was an ambitious Hufflepuff. The sorting hat said so itself.

She didn't remember most of her friends from school, most of her friends were evidently books. Despite being a Hufflepuff, sociality seemed to be the only subject she was weak in. Unless someone needed comfort if that was the case. She'd just listen to them. That's all it took...

Listening.

A hard knock surfaced on the door, she stood up and walked towards it. She expected it to be a muggle blood, just wanting to get a look at the store. That happened very often...

She brushed a strand of her nearly white-blonde hair away from her face, pulling the old door open. A bell rang throughout the store, the tall man with shoulder-length black hair stood before her. Holding some books.

"Good Afternoon.."
He snarled, looking her up and down.

"Hello! Severus-is it?"
She asked, folding her arms in front of herself.

She wore a striped shirt and overalls-if only she'd known he was coming..she'd have dressed in a more pleasant manner. 

"Snape."
He corrected her, lowered eyebrows.

"Oh, okay "Snape". Care to come inside?"
She stepped aside and offered for him to step in. He shook his head, pressing the books against her chest.

"These are the curriculum guide books. There is one for every year. You are to teach everything in the book, exactly the way the book tells you to do it. No, if's and's or but's. Am I clear?"
He snapped, shooting her a deadly glare.

"Sir with all due respect, I'm not six years old. I can figure these things out myself."
She said, politely.

"You certainly dress like a six-year-old."
He observed, looking her up and down.

"And you dress like an overgrown bat!"
She remarked, slamming the door on him.

Slimy Git.

-AN-
Thank you for reading :)
It's kind of obvious she hates him, but that's fine! We can work with this.
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I'll enjoy writing it! This will be the only book, therefore it will be really long. This whole story takes place within the Goblet Of Fire, Order of the Pheonix, half-blood Prince, and deathly hallows! I'll be publishing whenever I finish one of those books/movies. The Goblet Of Fire part will be the first to be published :)))