30: Him.

Ingrid woke up bright and early the next morning, the new summer sunlight shining profusely in her eyes.

She groaned, flipping over. She knew she had to teach today, but she just didn't feel like it.

She groaned again, flipping over in her opposite direction. Instead of rolling onto her right pillow, she rolled right off the bed.

"Ouch."
She thought, out loud. She ran her fingers quickly through her hair and went to stand up, a voice stopping her.

"Did you fall?"
It asked, Ingrid gasped.

She peeked her head over her bedside, to see a very tired Severus laying there.

Oh. MY GOODNESS

She shrieked and stood up, looking at him and down at herself.

"Oh dear-you scared me..."
She said, adjusting her flimsy undershirt.

"It seems so."
He observed, flipping over to face the large wall to the left of her bed.

"Well. Did you sleep okay?"
She asked, approaching her clothing rack.

"Rrrghh."
He responded, lifting the covers over his shoulder.

"Someone isn't a morning person."
Ingrid laughed, grabbing her usual robes of dark purple from the rack.

"I dread opening my eyes each day. But your presence made it just a bit more bearable."
He said, finally sitting up.

She laughed and lifted off her nightshirt, promptly changing into her robes. She heard her bed creak as he stood, beginning to collect his robes from the foot of her bed.

"At least it isn't too late, you may be able to slip back without being detected."
She told him, brushing her hair.

"Pfft. You seem to have forgotten that I am usually the one doing the detecting."
He responded, beginning to button the extensive outfit.

Ingrid gasped, turning to face him.

"You are right! Filch must think you've lost your mind!"
She exclaimed, he briefly chuckled.

"He must think.."
He smiled, finally finishing the buttons.

Ingrid checked her pocket watch.

6:30
Lots of time.

Ingrid nodded and placed it back in her pocket, grabbing her shoes from below the rack. She laced them and placed them on her feet, her toenails painted a
vivid lavender color.

She then turned to see Severus put on the very last of his outfit. The cloak, the menacing cloak. That made every student in existence hunch over in fear.

When he was finished he turned to see her smirking expression, quickly retaliating.

"What are you looking at."
He asked, bitterly.

"You."
She laughed, before brushing her hair behind her ear.

He simply laughed in return, walking towards her. She looked in the mirror and picked up a hair ribbon.

"Ribbon? Or no-"

"You look appalling either way."
He insisted, wrapping his arms around her waist.