41: Six months and zero days.

Ingrid walked into St.Mungo's hospital on December 20th 1995. For her afternoon appointment.

She had kept her post as Muggle Studies Professor, and had not said a word to Severus since the night they 'split'

It felt odd saying, but the oddness of saying she loved him had evaporated. She still loved him. And was terribly afraid to still admit it.

She focused on herself, and her work. And the child. A small bump beginning to develop on her lower stomach.-

But the least she could do for the child and herself would be to figure out how far along she was, even though she already had an idea.

She strolled up to the front desk, wizards and witches passing by. Walking in every direction, with the additional healer.

The healer at the desk greeted her with a smile, Ingrid reached for the pen on the clipboard and signed in. The healer picked it up and took a look.

"Ingrid Felicity? Three thirty-?"
She asked, still smiling.

Ingrid nodded, clutching her small purse in her hand. She had brought plenty galleons to pay for the appointment, after all nothing was free-

"Should I pay now?"
Ingrid asked, the healer shook her head.

"Oh no no! Mothers to be get free care here."
She smiled and stood from her chair, revealing a quite large stomach. Obviously holding a child.

Oh dear lord-will I be that big?

She stepped out from behind the desk, Ingrid noticed how tight her outfit was compared to her belly.

Oh goodness. I'll have to buy some maternity clothes.

"How far along are you dear?"
She asked, looking down at the clipboard in her hands.

"That's just the thing-I have no idea"
Ingrid laughed, the woman laughed also.

"Well you've come to the right place. H.Bricks is a miracle maker, he will be delivering mine in two months."

Ingrid smiled and nodded, looking down at her feet as the healer continued to lead her throughout the hallways.

"Have you told your husband yet?"
The woman asked, Ingrid's eyes widened.

Husband?!
Oh lord.

"Uh...well....he knows."
Ingrid mumbled, the woman giggled in joy.

"He must be a very lucky man then!"
She smiled, patting Ingrid lightly on the shoulder.

Lucky indeed.
If only he could see it that way..

"My husband found out right away! I didn't even have to tell him. That's how meant to be we are-he reads me...like a book!"
The woman laughed, Ingrid's smile faltered as she nodded slightly.

"Yeah. Hah. Mine too."
Ingrid said, stiffly.

The woman led her into a room, a small bed lye in the center. Along with a few wooden cabinets and a sink.

A pleasant window gave a nice view of the street below, wizards and witches apparating in and out.

"Sit down dear. I must ask you a few questions."
The woman told her, Ingrid nodded and sat up on the bed.

"Now then, what are your symptoms?"
She asked, flipping over the stapled page.

"Vomiting, mood swings, fainting, sleepiness, headaches..."
Ingrid stopped there, watching the woman mark down all of these with a long quill.