Dedication

Hello, I am Joy, the author of this...thing. I need to do a few shout outs before we start this thing.

I have to thank so many people as this project is not an independent project but rather a group one. This novel is a product of a community effort and I proudly want to display the results.

Thank you to everyone who helped me brainstorm ideas for this screenplay and the cover and also help choose the title of this book! I know Lumi was my go-to person to brainstorm whenever I got stuck and they helped come up with a lot of ideas in here.

Thank you Az for making this cover! I really had no idea what I wanted and you blew away any expectations I could have had. Everything just makes sense for this cover and it looks so beautiful.

Thank you Nick for hosting the game on the forums. This game has definitely inspired us heavily and our memories of it will live on.

Everyone played a huge role to be part of this and it definitely would not have happened if the game was not played as a group.

Also the characters in this book are heavily inspired by events in the game. Everything is exaggerated or a fictitious spin has been placed for the sake of entertainment. A lot of the characters came from my mind since it's hard to condense thirty people into a book without it getting confusing. 

On a side note, there is no canon gender for Randi. I forgot to gender that one so I've been avoiding pronouns to refer to the character. It poses as a fun challenge in all honesty and I want to keep seeing how long I can do this for.

There might be a lot of film terminology in this script too. So apologies if people don't know what they are. (I won't put a list of terminology since I don't know what I will use as it's still being written and I'll most likely forget once I finish writing.)

Anyways, thank you for anyone that has decided they wanted to try reading this! I hope you enJOY.