Part 37

INT. GOAT MAN'S HOUSE-DAY

DARCY, CONNER, GINA, and ERLE lounge around the basement. It's silent and Conner bounces a ball against the wall for some time. Darcy gives a loud irritated sigh before speaking.

DARCY CONT'D: It's been three days since anything has happened last time

CONNER (bounces ball): Just be patient. Roch went on vacation apparently.

DARCY: I wonder what he's doing.

GINA: He's definitely with his secretary while on vacation.

CONNER: A romantic getaway?

GINA: Yes, they're probably spoiling themselves with a beach if they can get to one.

ERLE: What are you guys talking about now?

DARCY: We're shipping Roch and Isabel again.

ERLE: Gross, can you guys not do that?

GINA: Why?

ERLE: Because she's my dad's cousin and it's freaking weird that you guys are talking about her and her boyfriend.

CONNER (turns his head to Erle): What? They're actually dating? (Ball hits his head) Ow.

ERLE: Yeah we went to a family reunion lately and she showed up with him to introduce him to the family.

DARCY: What?

ERLE: What?

GINA: It's canon!

CONNER: We need to celebrate.

GINA: How should we do that?

RANDI kicks open the door and is wearing a wedding dress. MIN follows close behind Randi as the two walk into the room.

GINA: What in the-

ERLE: Why are you wearing a dress Randi?

RANDI: I got stood up at my own wedding! Unbelievable. You think after loving and caring for someone for so long would just pay off but no you get betrayed and stabbed in the back and are left for dead!

CONNER: What happened?

MIN: Randi was going to marry Roch. Invitations were sent, it was all going so smoothly but alas he stood up Randi at the altar.

CONNER: Now why would you do that?

RANDI: Because we were in love!

DARCY: You were in the what now?

RANDI: I got the most expensive bouquet to accompany the wedding ceremony as well, hand-picked by the expert of flowers themselves!

MIN: I got you a bouquet of dandelions.

RANDI: And my dress is only of haute couture!

MIN: Funny story on where I found that dress by the way-

RANDI: Roch, my love! Why would you betray me like this! I thought we had something special!

GINA: Roch is cheating on you. He has a girlfriend.

RANDI: How dare he cheat on me! I'm the best thing that has ever happened to him and yet he goes to fornicate with another missus?

Conner is dying of laugher at this point and Erle stares at Randi in silence, not sure on what to say.

RANDI: I will have my vengeance Roch! You do not stand me up an get away with it!

ERLE: Why did you two come back crawling here?

MIN: It started to rain.

RANDI: The weather wants to ruin my supposed to be perfect day as well!

CONNER: Poor Randi. You deserve better. At least you dodged a bullet.

GINA: Are you going to go after the woman who took away your man?

RANDI: No! I'll do... something.

ERLE: Something?

GINA: Like start a riot?

RANDI: Yeah, I'll start a riot!

MIN: Should we try to free Ambrose if we do riot?

CONNER: My homeboy needs to be freed! Justice for Ambrose! He was wrongfully imprisoned and he deserves better!

DARCY: What do we bring to a riot?

ERLE: Probably signs.

RANDI: Weapons to destroy stuff! We're causing chaos like no one has ever seen before.

DARCY: This sounds dangerous.

MIN: Dangerous sounds fun, I'm in.

CONNER (chants): Justice for Ambrose! Justice for Ambrose! Justice for Ambrose!

ERLE: I can't believe you guys are jumping onto this plan after only three days of no action.

GINA: Where should we gather?

DARCY: Somewhere that people can see. Also it should attract anyone that has issues with Roch too.

MIN: I have just the place in mind.