Trailer

INT. LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

CAS is watching the television screen in the dark. The television flickers. A man slowly approaches the boy with a bloody knife. His feet quietly avoid the toys scattered on the ground. Each step he takes leaves behind a bloody print on the wooden floor and his lips curl into a cruel smile. His face peers down over the entranced teen. Thunder rumbles in the background. The man's face glitches into a goat's skull briefly before he lifts his hand to strike.

CUT TO:

EXT. ELGIN CITY HALL– NIGHT

The streets are barren, and the wind violently shakes the trees. An echo of a roar can be heard in the distance and the ground cracks.

JORDANIA V.O. CONT'D: Elgin is far long gone. It was sent into the void.

CUT TO:

EXT. CITY STREET – NIGHT

The buildings are a glossy black with neon pink and blue outlines. Hover cars speed away on high ways and streets and drones fly across the pitch-black sky.

EXT. CITY STREET – CONTINOUS

ERLE stands in the middle of a street. Erle shakily stands from a sitting position and has a hand on his head. He looks around him in confusion and hover cars drive past him. There's a blue device on his wrist and he analyzes the technology carefully.

ERLE V.O. CONT'D (whisper): We're in another dimension?

CUT TO:

EXT. CITY STREET – DAY

LUCY looks at the device on her wrist and touches it. The device projects a hologram screen. On the screen it says, "THE REPOSITORY."

LUCY CONT'D: Oh my god.

CUT TO:

INT. LAB – NIGHT

MA scribbles into a notebook furiously. The words are messy and incoherent. The only words that are legible say "MY GREATEST CREATION." She slams the notebook shut.

RANDI V.O. CONT'D: We made a huge mistake back there. We all could've died. I knew that cult stuff was never any good.

FLASH TO:

EXT. STREET – NIGHT

A train zooms past the buildings.

CUT TO:

EXT. STREET – NIGHT

CAS jumps from a building and stands from a crouch. They reveal unsheathe the laser sword from their back. They are wearing a hood with a bandanna covering their mouth and bandages covering their hands.

ERLE V.O. CONT'D: It doesn't seem any safer here either.

CUT TO:

INT. CHOSO INSTITUTE – NIGHT

There are shelves upon shelves of books. They cover the high walls, leaving no empty space behind. Drones pick up books to put back or take down. NANCY looks at the spectacle in awe.

NANCY V.O. CONT'D: There's a library not too far from here. They talk about the Gods that reside in this world.

RANDI V.O.: More cults?

NANCY V.O.: No. They're not a secret. The whole world revolves around these gods.

RANDI V.O.: But...?

NANCY V.O.: They're dangerous.

CUT TO:

INT. PROJECT EMOTE – NIGHT

JORDANIA has a robot in a chokehold up against the wall. Her face is contorted in anger and her grip tightens. Her hair is in a messy bun and her top is slightly torn.

JORDANIA CONT'D (yells): Where is Min?

CUT TO:

INT.DAY

LUCY is sobbing on the ground.

LUCY CONT'D (screaming): It's all my fault we're in this situation!

CUT TO:

INT. DAWN SYNDICATE BUILDING – NIGHT

JORDANIA and FREYA are searching a dark room, using devices on their wrists to illuminate their path. There is a faint beeping sound and buttons from various technological devices blink.

NANCY V.O. CONT'D (scared): What do you mean we have to split up into groups?

CUT TO:

EXT. ACADEMY - DAY

VERONIKA holds out a piece of paper.

VERONIKA V.O. CONT'D: I found this note under the stands at the stadium. I couldn't really figure any of it out, maybe it's worth something to you.

CUT TO BLACK:

LUCY V.O. CONT'D (shaky): How could you betray us?

CUT TO:

EXT. STREET – NIGHT

A man with a gas mask and business suit trudges through the street. The FACELESS FOLLOWER is wearing a backpack that has many tubes coming from it.

CUT TO:

EXT. GRACE RESONATOR STADIUM – DAY

An explosion goes off and the crowd reacts in shrieks while hiding their faces.

CUT TO:

INT. A BLACK ROOM

GOAT MAN sits in a throne made from goat bones and sips from a goblet. He gives a chuckle and tosses the goblet to the side.

GOAT MAN CONT'D: You can't get rid of me.

CUT TO:

TITLE: NEO-TOKYO'S NETWORK

FADE INTO:

TITLE: COMING SOON