Chapter 1- Fab Five

A huge stadium decorated with beautiful lights looking so pretty filled with huge no. of Crowd of thousands of people shouting crazily. The only thing could be heard is Fab 5, Fab 5, Fab 5 or Manik, Manik, Manik...

Yess their's a concert A LiVe MuSic ConCert is going on of the famous Band which is not only famous for their Talent but their Unbreakable and Undefinable FriendShip too which is None other than Fab5.

And soon seems like the Wait of the night is over and here comes the prestigious band The Fab5.

First the spotlight fell on a boy of 25 looking Handsome sitting on Drums with his cool and funky attitude whose eyes spoke mischievousness. And after seeing him everyone start hooting as "Cabir". Ya He is the Drummer cum prankster of the group The Cabir Dhawan. He replies his welcome by playing a sound on his drums to which everyone cheers...

Again the Light fell on a beautiful girl of 23 who was standing on the keyboard with her all time attitude (not a bad one) with a beautiful smile adoring her lips enough to kill all the boys with Her Looks and that's when everyone especially Boys ...

Again the Light fell on a beautiful girl of 23 who was standing on the keyboard with her all time attitude (not a bad one) with a beautiful smile adoring her lips enough to kill all the boys with Her Looks and that's when everyone especially Boys started shouting her name I.e. "Alia". Oh yaa so she is the keyboardist cum Makeup Kit of the group The Alia Khanna . And she replied her fans greeting by playing a musical sound on keyboard...

Next the light fell on a handsome and cute looking guy of 25 holding an acoustic guitar in his hands and a cute sa smile on his face enough to make all the girls Awww on Him

Next the light fell on a handsome and cute looking guy of 25 holding an acoustic guitar in his hands and a cute sa smile on his face enough to make all the girls Awww on Him. And soon enough his name was echoing in the crowd as "Dhruv". So ya he is the Guitarist cum the Cute and Shy but not so shy boy of the group The Dhruv Vedant. And he plays a beautiful tune on his guitar to greet his fans..

 And he plays a beautiful tune on his guitar to greet his fans