She Means A lot To Me

Heyaaa guys

Ssup???

Missed me Or Not????🤔

I know must be angry at me ryt but don't worry without any Explanation just Enjoy..

•••••••••••

My happiness lie in smile of few people,
People who are close to my heart,
Without whom I cannot imagine my life,,

And Yeah.. You are one of them.
💝

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion...

Cabir: Yaar M so damm hungry.. I don't know why I always feels like I haven't eaten anything since ages...

Abhi:(rolling his eyes) When the fact is that you are just 2 hrs back..

Cabir: So What??? Does it Matters to you?? Btw My Hunger is My Hunger,, It's None of your Hunger. Got that....

Abhi: Broo atleast find yourself a new dialogue what's this same to same my ears are pleading me to tell you to stop using that dialogue...

Cabir: Whatever.. My Dialogue is My Dialogue,, It's None Of your Dialogue...

Abhi:(glared) Shut Up you idiot Otherwise next tym My Slap will be on Your Cheek .

Cabir: Haha it doesn't rhymed even..

Abhi: Godddddd save me from this idiot..

Cabir:(thinking) Well technically if God wanted to save You then he wouldn't have thrown you here..Am I right??

Abhi: Mere Bhai... Come I'll make something for you to eat but plzzz Don't eat my Brain... Humble Request...

Cabir: Well that's exactly I wanted..

And both of them moved towards Kitchen..

Abhi: By the way I still didn't get it...

Cabir: Get what???

Abhi: That How Can Navya fell for a dumb like you??

Cabir:(sarcastically) Haha.. Joke tha??

Abhi:(same tone) Tha Toh...

Cabir: I don't like jokes..

Abhi: And I don't like you....

Cabir: Is by any chance are we shooting for KKHH..

Abhi: Bro just Think before you speak. Indirectly you are comparing yourself with Shahrukh Khan...

Cabir: Nope... M comparing you With Anjali Aka Kajol Devgan...