Yess.....Nooo..

Hey guys...

Wassup????

Well Thanku guys for your "get well soon" wishes though m not fully ok but ya m really better now and since this is my last day in India😭😭 So I thought to give u update so that u will not forget Mee... 

I hope u will Not forgot me???😆😆

Ok so coming to the regularity of update then for sure after going back I will update but not regularly coz I'll be busy but ya if you are ok I can give u small small updates but I don't think that have a fun so maybe only 1 update in a week or 2... Not more than that.. So ya tell me what u guys want..🤔🤔🤔

Ok so will be waiting for the answers till then read the chapter.....

So here you go with full on MaNan 😍

Enjoy-----

•••••••••••

I Love You,
"Begins By I,
But it ends up by You"..
💝💝

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:
Next day morning Cabir was discharged on the insistence but doctors asked him for a complete bedrest. Manik even talked about Nandini's condition without knowing anyone from the doctor. And the doctor just ask him to take care of her with no much work load with As much as possible rest.. Nandini was at her house only even after insistence on staying in Malhotra Mansion she just denied properly but Mukti herself sent a servant there to take care of her household..

Right now Cabir, Navya and Alia Mukti were in Cabir's room with him while Abhi and Dhruv were gone for Sending Invitations... Meanwhile Manik went to a meeting with some Music Company. He was returning back when his phone buzzed flashing Arnav he picked it up and after talking hung up and Park his car at a side...

Manik:(sighed) What the Hell the file of Oberoi's is with Lilliput now I have to go to her home???? It's not like I don't want to but I haven't gone in front of her since that day coz I have no courage either to talk while looking in her eyes.. (punching the steering) Dammmm why is it so difficult.. I never felt like this like..... GODDD what's happening...(taking a deep breath) Ok just Calm Down Malhotra She.. She is Nandini... Nandini Murthy My PA...MY Lilliput ya.... Wait.... What??? MY???? Seriously you are out of your mind or what?? How Can be She Yours??? (Frowning) But Why Not?? Why Can't Be She Mine????  (Frustrated) Hell Malhotra What the fu** are u even speaking. How Can She Be Mine?? AND Why will be She Mine.... She She is the Best person alive on earth..(closing his eyes) She Is the owner of Most Beautiful and Purest Heart of the Universe. She is That Shining Star which Gives light to Other's Life and ME... I am A Monster a Living Monster. She deserves the Best which surely M Not.(opening his eyes) .. Ya... It's it's all...She Deserves each and every happiness of the world which only HER LOVE Can give her ..... Wait...HER LOVE???? Does she have a boyfriend??? No No ... What are u thinking stupid she don't have a bf  ya she never even told this..... But (making face) Idiot She will tell u this only idlf u talks with her. Always behaving Like a Monster to Her how can I expect her to share her secrets...But Can She Have A Bf??? Ofcourse she can Have afterall she Is So Beautiful inside out jist Like an Angel.... But... Why this thought is hurting Me??? If she even love someone why m thinking this.... (Sighing deeply) Now This Lilliput is making Me Crazy.... Mahnnnn... I don't Care if she have a Bf even... Yesssss.. (frown) Do I ??? SHUT UPPP... NOT a word more Malhotra.... So Shut Up...... Yessss.....