😊Dracula and Lilliput 😊

Hello guys m back again with one another update....

Firstly Thanks to EVERY ONE for giving the beautiful response at the first chapter only. Thanks a lot guys.....

Ok now putting a full stop to my non stop bak bak here you ho with the another chapter....

Enjoy guys....

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

LoVe- a four letters and countless emotions. LoVe where tears has happiness and Smiles has sadness... LoVe where You and I are nullified to become a We and a Us.... LoVe is the space over the horizon where Time stands still and for once the Earth meets the Sky. LoVe is between dreams and reality. LoVe is the beautiful dream where reality is more beautiful than Dream... LoVe is the four letter beautiful word that bound You and I in Us for forever. And this ForEver is bigger than Any ForEver.....

Next Morning beautiful as any another one. The Sun is rising with New Hopes and Dreams for the defeated people while bringing a new way for the determined people.

Let's see what this MorNing will bring with it Today......

Malhotra Mansion (pic in media box)

Silence in the Morning Well why not after so busy and hectic month for the prepration of concert and finally getting over to it the Grt Fab 5 is now sleeping forgetting the world as that are too much tired for work. But their is someone who is of course not tired coz He Never feel tired where the fact is that He is Actually Tired nor bcoz of his work but bcoz of His Life. But still ignoring all the facts he kicked start his day as usual.and I guess he doesn't need an intro as he is None other than Manik Malhotra..

5 am
Sound of Alarm ringing can be heard and soon a muscular hand raised to shut it off. He switched off the alarm and sits on his bed with half sleepy eyes but still ignoring g his body's tiredness he woke up from his bed..

 He switched off the alarm and sits on his bed with half sleepy eyes but still ignoring g his body's tiredness he woke up from his bed

(Manik's Room👍👍)

He steps out of his bed and went to the terrace attached to his room to welcome the day..